Chapter 15

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"So my sister was Smily butterfly? I don't believe this story AND my sister left him for money? How can this be true" Aoi said "Baoi I heard this from my brother's old friend, it's all true" Inosuke rests his head on Aoi's shoulder. 

"Do one thing why don't you both disappear for a few days? Who knows many Depressed bro and Smiley butterfly melt?" Nezuko suggested. "Nezuko they are not some kind of ice cream that they will melt, listen to me you both should run away and get married" Zenistu shared his opinion. 

"No. My sister's done a lot for me I cannot hurt her like this" Aoi said "Zenistu shut up" Inosuke yelled. "I JUST SHARED MY OPINION" Zenistu replied "WELL WE DIDNT ASK FOR IT!" "Shh, you both!" 

"Hold on. Aoi why didn't my brother and your sister ever get married to someone else?" Inosuke said, "why?" "because they haven't forgotten their memories yet and their daily one-night stands" Aoi smacked Inosuke "Inosuke you are talking about my sister!" she said. "Dont get into the details, come to the point. If they did love each other....how about we rekindle their love and patch them up!" Inosuke came up with this big-brain idea. 

"That can solve our problem!" Aoi smiled "exactly!" Inosuke huffed proudly "but how do we patch them up?" Nezuko asks "well only God knows the answer to that" heheehehehehhe

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

Kaigaku was walking peacefully until he saw a beautiful car outside of a shrine, his stealingasm came out as he slowly went to 'see' the car. His eyes sparkled when he saw the car has keys. (it's a convertible vehicle)

"God I am very sorry for stealing but this car made me hard, I need this" (da faq I am writing)

In the end, he stole it, once the prayer was over, the owner of the car aka Muzan came out "Enmu I have heard a new restaurant has opened up" Muzan said "yeah the owner is a woman named Kocho Shinobu something something" "Yeahhh so go talk to her......." Muzan noticed his car is missing "Enmu where is my car?" "it's there-" "WHERE IS MY CAR!?" Muzan yelled, he caught Enmu's collar and whispered "it has drugs worth millions!" 

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

Zenistu and Inosuke were laying on the sofa "Pig face" "what happened mop head?" Inosuke asked "I got a superb idea to get Kocho and Giyuu-san together" Zenistu spoke "what?" Inosuke got up "look we will hire some goons and tell them to chase Kocho-san, the hero will make a dynamic entry when the villains are chasing the heroine...villains pack up and the hero heroine will patch up" Zenistu explained. "What patch up? what an ancient Harappa age idea to rekindle their love" Inosuke said in a sarcastic tone "Inosuke the oldest wine is the most intoxicating one. Just say yes and look at the result you will thank me later" Zenistu said this making Inosuke think about it again.

"Who will be the goon?" he asked with a smug face "we will find one don't worry". Kaigaku enters the garage with Muzan's car "this is Muzan's car" Inosuke said "why are you driving around in Muzan's car?" Inosuke and Zenistu went up to him and asked him "I didn't know it was Muzan's car when I stole it" Kaigaku explained "You mean you stole it" Inosuke said "that's why I left him for Makomo and Sabito" Zenistu looked at Kaigaku "Exactly! what will happen if Muzan's finds this?" Kaigaku said ignoring Zenistu's comment. "So change its color!" Kaigaku said "so i sell this to someone here" he added "You know  I will never help you with stolen stuff..but the guy whose car you stole I've got a score to settle with him too..but first we have to hide this car from brother," Inosuke said.

"Hiro-san don't tell brother about this" Inosuke said to his worker

"Lie to Tomioka sama?"

"Should I tell him about your girl? who hide the car now!" He blackmailed 

"No no oi come help me" Hiro went and hid the car

Kaigaku thanked Inosuke "thank you very much, Zenistu learn something from him" Zenistu had visible nerves on his forehead "I might as well change my mind" Inouske glared 'How dare you to say that to my Pikachu he thought. "ehh Sorryy Inosuke" Kaigaku apologized "its Inosuke-sama now" "Okay Inosuke sama".

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

got some time during the exam don't worry I won't quit this story 

@GiSsHiiiiiiiiiii update is for you lol (and others)