Chapter 18

Giyuu was watching Shinobu from afar while reading a book in her restaurant

Giyuu was watching Shinobu from afar while reading a book in her restaurant. It was late and no one was there. Soon Emu and his gang come up to Shinobu 'Are they working for her?' Giyuu face frowns. They give her a pack of drugs and motion something about it. She through the pack of pills and smile at them "I feel like you know what is the answer?" Giyuu hears her say. 

"Mam we are not scaring you but we are Muzan's men" Enmu replies. "Get out" She exaggerates her smile. Since she wasn't listening to them Enmu step up, But a masked man blocks his way. Enmu's men look into his eyes, that day he beat the shit out of us "Enmu sama he's Gichii!!!" they run away. Shinobu's eyes widen when those words hit her ears.

He slowly removes his mask and turns to her. Those sad deep blue eyes and her lavender eyes filled with nothing but hatred meet together. Giyuu takes a step but Shinobu refuses to talk or look at him again.

-----------------

Giyuu and Inosuke were walking towards the temple "what's the matter, Inosuke? You have been visiting the temple quite often. How did you get so religious?" Giyuu asks in disbelief "Yes brother there are only two things in our life that matter, cars, and values" Inosuke says. 

The Kocho sisters have been walking beside them, Shinobu and Giyuu not knowing the fact that they are going to the same temple right now. "This temple is beautiful right?" Shinobu says "yes it is" Aoi smiles. 

Aoi then turns around and signals Inosuke. "Brother I'll go get the incense sticks" Inosuke runs away. "Nee-san I'll go get the incense sticks" Shinobu nods and let Aoi go. But of course like always Giyuu and Shinobu's eyes meet again. But this time Shinobu goes near him "Are you following me?" She asks "I came here with Inosuke" Giyuu replied bluntly "where is he?" she asks. 

"Giyuu my boy, you are here!" Muzan smiles and goes up to him "And Enmu told me you are Shinobu, right? Let me introduce myself, I am Muzan. It's a good thing we met, I was thinking to come over and meet you, last night my men came to your shack and suddenly Gichii dropped in. So.........do you know Gichii?" the whole time Shinobu was staring at Giyuu. "If you do know him let me know and I promise you my men will never trouble you again, of course, we will finish him" 

"So do you know him?" Muzan asks again "I don't know Gichii" Shinobu turns away and goes forward. "Just once I lay hand on Gichii," Muzan said "You know what I will pray to got that you will never find him" Muzan glares at Giyuu "who knows what will happen.....to him not you" he continued. "yeah good to go have a good day" Muzan leaves. 

Inosuke and Aoi  who have been watching them sighed in frustration "AHHHGGGGG!!!" Inosuke snorted. 

------------------

"Oh my goddddd! Inosuke you are amazing you turned Muzan's car into a brand new one!" Kaigaku said. "If he finds out you will disappear," Inosuke said sending shivers to Kaigaku. 

--------------------

"Keep this, my boy!" Uzui presses a big bundle of notes in his hand "and the car is mine now! of course, Tanjiro doesn't need to know that I am using this car!" Uzui said, "what's the matter," Kaigaku asked "It's Nezuko's wedding and Tanjiro is out of the country because of a very urgent matter so I am holding her wedding and of course, they need a beautiful car so this is it!" Uzui explains "Oh Uzui sir you are the best, " Kaigaku said leaving with the money. 

-------------------------