Chapter 21

Aoi's pov 

Aoi's pov 

As I planned, Inosuke and I have been together for a year now this is the best time to propose. I do not regret doing this to him; maybe I feel sorry, but Kanae nee-san comes first.  I was about to leave but I received a call from Inosuke "Hello" I say "Aoi I need you to come to Yoshinoyama please please please" he yells from the other end "Okay okay don't yell" I cut the call and get my car. 

I drove to Mt. Yoshino and the first thing I saw was a forest filled with sakura trees, I kept walking ahead. I saw Inosuke standing nervously, "Inosuke what is this?" I asked innocently 'is he making my work easy?' "Aoi, having you by my side is what completes me, makes me, and fulfills me, you taught me the real meaning of love, I want to stay beside you take care of you, and die for you" he continued as he kneels "so will you marry me?" he asked "YES YES YES!" I jumped on him and kissed him as we both fell on the grass. 

  After an hour I went to Shinobu nee-san and hugged her tightly, "Ara someone looks overjoyed today" she spoke "I am so happy, Inosuke proposed to me"  I added "this made it so easy for me!" i said happily "that's wonderful, now we can start our plan," she said with her scary smile. 

"So what do we have to do next?" she said "we just have to ruin your wedding don't worry everything is planned out" Kanao says out of no where scaring me "sorry I was about to report something to miss Shinobu" Kanao says "Oh its fine". 

Sheesh I wonder where does Kanao live? She doesnt share any info about herself, its okay I guess. 

-----------------------------

After that day the Kocho and Tomioka family was busy with the preperations "lets have a traditional japanese wedding" Giyuu spoke "no an modern wedding is fine" Shinobu said making a vein pop on Giyuu's neck.

"Traditional yes" 
"Traditonal no" 
"You dont care about your tradtions"
"you are just old"

"GAH stop it, we are just having a normal wedding okay!" Inosuke and Aoi spoke 

----------------------------------

"Aoi this is your wedding dress, It has some pocket inside to put your gun, just in case" Kanao said "where is the wedding though?" Aoi asked "Osaka" she said with a smile 'that place is dangerous, how did Giyu-san even agree to this? right he is also a mafia' Aoi thought. 

-----------------------------------

next chapter will be wedding day