Chapter 4

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"I will not sell your drugs here," the owner of the place said to Gyokko. "Youngsters come here to celebrate, and your drugs will destroy their lives!" he said. "Hyo Hyo," Gyokko grabbed the old man's collar. "We are Muzan's men, do you understand? Take the drugs and sell them," he threatened.

Aoi and Nezuko were walking by. "Excuse me! What are you doing? Leave him," Aoi said. "Hyo hyo, don't interfere," he said. "Leave him, or I will call the police," Aoi started dialing the number. Gyokko snatched her phone and threw it on the ground.

"Oh wow, you look strong," Inosuke said, coming into the scene. "Tell me, what's your name?" Inosuke asked. "Gyokko," he answered. "Okay, answer me, Sokko," he said. "I am Gyokko!" he replied. "That's what I said! Sokko!"

"You mad, huh? Are you her boyfriend?" he asked. "No, he isn't my boyfrie-" "We haven't sorted it out yet!" Aoi furrowed her eyebrows. "Uncle, tell me what happened?" Inosuke asked. "These are Kibutsuji's men; they are threatening me to sell drugs," the old man, Saburo, explained.

"Drugs? Okay, come on, leave now," one of them came to hit Inosuke but was saved by Tanjiro.

After a good fight, the place was almost destroyed, I guess.

"Hyo hyo, oi hero, you don't know what you just did. You attacked Muzan's men; he won't let you live!" Gyokko said. "Go complain to him about me," Inosuke said.

"Yes! I made a goal! MUHAHAHA," Inosuke laughed. "Look Monjiro, I did 4 goals, and you could only do 3," he said proudly. "Congratulations, Inosuke, we should go now," Tanjiro smiled. "Eh, so early!?" he said. "Yes, I am tired," Murata and Zenitsu said. "Ugh, fine! Bye," Inosuke leaves.

When he was about to enter the place, a man covered his head with a plastic bag. "Hit him now!" They started beating him. "Hey, who is it!" he tried kicking them. Tomioka came out when he heard the noises. "Hey, hey!" Sabito and Makomo yelled, running to them.

Too bad the men fled the scene. "Hey, Inosuke, can you hear me!?" Tomioka caught him. "Call a doctor, dammit!" he yelled.

"He is okay now; you can take him tomorrow. Inosuke, take care," the doctor said. "Thank you, doctor," Tomioka bowed.

"Tell me honestly, who were they?" Tomioka asked. "I don't know," he said. "Do you know?" he asked Zenitsu. "I-" Inosuke signaled him not to tell him. "I don't know, too." "Does it hurt?" Giyuu asked, looking at the bruises. "No, don't worry," Inosuke replied. "Here, you wanted this, right? It might make your pain go away," he said, giving a new phone to him. Inosuke's eyes widened. "How did you know!?" he asked in excitement.

"Inosuke! Are you okay?" Aoi said, coming inside the room. "Aoi?". 'Did he just get her name right?' he looked at Inosuke. "She is just a casual friend," Inosuke said nervously. "Right, Aoi?" he asked, setting his gaze on her.

"Oh, um, hello. I am Aoi," she introduced herself. "Hello," he greeted. "Oh right, didn't your phone break? That's why I got you a new one," Inosuke said, showing off his phone. "Oh no, I really can't accept it," Aoi said. "You should take it; he got it for you, a new phone. I insist," Giyuu said, emphasizing some words. She accepted it. "Thank you very much!"

"Oi," Inosuke looked at Giyuu. "Take care of yourself....see you guys," Giyuu left them. "Ooooo~ new phone, huh?" Zenitsu teased her. "Hmph," she hit his head.

Giyuu sat outside, waiting for someone. Makomo and Sabito came to him. "We found them," Sabito said. Giyuu instantly got up and started walking out.