Chapter 5

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"Pack the drugs quick!" a guy yelled.

Thunk!

Suddenly, the lights turned off, plunging the room into darkness. "Why did the light go off?" the guy said. Three people wearing hoodies entered. "Hey, who is it?" No one answered. "Hey, you, go check who it is," one of the men went near the hooded people.

When the guy approached, one of the hooded figures grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back. "Argh!" the guy grunted in pain but was silenced with a punch to the neck. He was then thrown aside and beaten to a pulp with a bat by the other two hooded figures.

In a swift motion, the hooded figure slipped to the side, pushing the man's elbow down and away, catching his head, and rolling him onto the floor. Another man charged at him, but he pulled his head forward, breaking his nose with a headbutt.

After subduing almost 8 or 9 men, he finally reached the boss. "No... no, s-stay back," he pleaded. With no mercy, the hooded figure smashed an elbow into the side of his skull and then yeeted him across the room. The other two started pouring gasoline on the drugs.

Fwoosh!

He struck a matchstick. The languid flame reflected on Giyuu's face as he dropped the lit stick onto the gasoline. He was about to leave when a guy threatened him, "You don't know whose loss you did right now. Muzan-sama won't leave you!" Giyuu turned around. "So, tell him my name. Tell him Gichii had come," he, along with the two others, Sabito and Makomo, started walking away.

"How many drugs did he take?" Muzan asked, holding a cigarette in his hand. "N-nothing, he b-burned everything," the guy answered. "Burned it!? Who had the balls to do that to me!? Huh!?" he yelled. "I don't know, Muzan-sama, but he gave me his name," the guy stammered. Muzan leaned forward. "How much time will you take to tell me?" he asked angrily. "G-gichii," he stutters. "Gichii! Who is this Gichii!?" he yells.

"Hyo hyo, Muzan-sama?" Gyokko queried. "What?" he smoked. "Yesterday, that garage boy who we attacked has a big brother. He might be this 'Gichii,'" Gyokko explained. Another guy interrupted, "He won't do it. He looks too innocent," he said. "Does it hurt to inquire? Let's see this bastard," Muzan said.

Three cars sped through the small road, coming to the neighborhood. Makomo and Sabito's eyes rested on the cars.

Muzan entered Tomioka's estate. "Who are these?" Inosuke thought, who was outside helping the workers.

When he saw Gyokko, Inosuke quickly took a bat in his hands. "Why are you here, huh?!" he asked. Before Inosuke could hit Gyokko, he was interfered with. "Inosuke, what is this?" Giyuu asked in his sweet, innocent voice. "Nii-chan, these are the people who beat me up yesterday!" Inosuke yelled.

"Yeah, but it's the right thing, right? You attacked them, they attacked you. Score settled. Now you all can leave," Muzan smirked at Giyuu's comment. "But Nii-chan!-" "You know, Inosuke, how much I dislike fights. Tanjiro, go take away Inosuke and give me that bat," Giyuu snatched the bat from him. "And you both go back to work," he said to the workers.

Sabito and Makomo were watching from a distance. They were about to pull their guns, but Giyuu signaled them not to. Giyuu bowed. "I am really sorry," he apologized. "Very fair! Look at your justice!" Muzan said. "No, sir, you are too kind," Giyuu said. "I am just a car modifier, just have some experience about them, just like your Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut, very close to you," he stated. "Yes, it is," Muzan agreed. "This car might also be gifted by your father?" Giyuu asked. "You are amazing! Are you an astrologer or something?!" Muzan asked in disbelief.

"You are amazing!" Muzan said. "No, sir, you are amazing! Look at you, you are the man with a hat; your father must be so proud of you," Muzan makes a sad, weird-ass face. "Why?" Giyuu asks in confusion. "He is dead!" he cries. "I am so sorry!" he fake apologized. Muzan wraps his hands around Giyuu's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Giyuu asked. "Can I tell you something?" he wipes his eyes. "Yes, sir?" Giyuu said. "I was the one who killed him," he stares at Giyuu with his cold, red-blood eyes.

"He wasn't a great person; he was just a yakuza. But when I took over, I wanted to increase the business, so I started selling drugs," Giyuu looks at him uncomfortably. "Then my father said, 'Nah, this is against our rules,'" Muzan mocked his father. "He was getting in my way... so I killed him," he stated.

"From now on, all my cars will be modified here!" Muzan yelled enough for his men to hear. "From now on, Giyuu will modify my cars!" he states. Muzan sees his men still pointing guns at him. "Put that gun away!" he ordered. "Are you scared of guns?" he asked Tomioka. "Everyone gets scared," Giyuu chuckles nervously.

"Now, no need to be scared; why? Because I am here!" Muzan walks away. "If this guy is Gichii, then I am the king," he whispered to his men, while Giyuu watched them go away with a disgusted fake smile.

"Pft, it's funny that he is asking you if you are scared of guns," Sabito laughed.

Bullets punched through the men in black, hitting Giyuu and Sabito. The overwhelming sound of gunshots echoed through the cars.

"Right when we became gentle, the whole world turned scoundrel," Giyuu scoffed.

──✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───