Chapter 16

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"I willl never forgot what you did for me" Kaigaku says "But..." "No I have said this to Giyuu san and I am saying this to you again, If there is anything I could do for you..just let me know" thats when Zenitsu and Inosuke's light blub lit up and the look at each other with a smug face "Kaigaku-san...we need your help" Inosuke said "Say it!" he replied "okay. You need to pretend as a goon for us" Zenitsu explained.

"Goon?"
"Brother's love story is stuck" Inosuke said
"Huh?"
"So he and she will see each other again when you trouble the girl as a villain" Inosuke explained.
"Will you do this?" 

Kaigaku humped "I can give up my life for Giyuu-san, name, place, animal, thing just name it!"

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

Inosuke was getting Kaigaku ready by giving him a wig and a moustache "Handle everything carefully" Inosuke said "Everything lies in your hands" he added. Zenitsu was waiting for their target "Look she is coming" he said. "All the best all the best dont mess up" they went and hid beside a bush.

Kaigaku stood in the middle of the road with a swung face. There comes Shinobu's car, she repeatedly blew the horn "do you want to die? get out of the way" she said looking out of the window "one question" he said "what?" she asked. "Is there a baby in your house?" he asked "no?" she answered "thats it....give me one chance and you'll get a baby" he winked. 

This line was enough to get Shinobu out of her car. "What a plan!" Inosuke praised Zenitsu "according to the time Giyuu-san will be coming through any minute".

"Now you will say "WhAt ArE yOuR iNtEnTIoNS"" Kaigaku mocked "And I'll come near you and then you'll say "dOnT cOMe aNy cLosER"" he said coming near her slowly "then you say "hEEEllppppp" and then I will say "screAMM" ahahah" he laughed "But in this deserted road no one will come and save you" Kaigaku laughed again.

"And then you will come closer" Shinobu said with a smile "Yes!" he said "and hold my hand tightly" she added "yes!" he replied again "then you'll realize there's actually no one to help" she smiled. "No one no one, correct!" he said "for you" she said "for me?" Shinobu kicked his balls and pushed him.

Zenistu and Inosuke look at them in shock and were about to run. Shinobu pulled out her trunk "what are you taking out?" Kaigaku asked still sitting on the floor, Shinobu shows her beautiful purple baseball bat and starts hitting him "oi this is cheating!" Kaigaku said "I dont hit women, I spare you because you were a woman" she hits him with no mercy "AT LEAST HIT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STOP HITTING ME LIKE A INSECT!" he groans in pain "help me!".

Zenitsu and Inosuke ran away leaving him with Kocho.

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"WAHHH that butterfly turned into wwe women" Aoi slowly iced his bruises "she almost killed me" he whined "even these two abandoned me" he kicked Zenistu and Inosuke who were icing his legs. "Seriously this is the limit guys is this the way to come up with ideas?" Aoi asked "he does" Inosuke points at Zenistu "get sister in trouble brother will save her and those two will fall in love bullshit" Aoi said.

"This is the limit" Giyuu enters the hall, Inosuke got chills by Giyuu's voice "Have you lost you mind Inosuke?" Giyuu said "Onii chan..." "what do you guys think by doing this she.....this relation is over, you will gain nothing dont do this it doesnt look good, dont be such a fool, everything is over" Giyuu said "how can you say that?" Aoi said, Giyuu gave a her a small glare, Aoi cleared her throat "Tomioka-san firstly I am not ready to believe that nee-san left you for money and even if she did then why didnt she marry someone else?" Giyuu looked at her and went back to his work "you're right on track bombard him with another talk" Inosuke pushed Aoi ahead "why didnt  she make anyone else her life partner?" Giyuu looked a sad but still kept quiet "go on go on" Inosuke whispered "and even Tomioka-san didnt marry anyone right?" "yes why?" Inosuke asked "even you didnt find anyone else?" Zenitsu asked.

Inosuke pushed Aoi ahead "Tomioka-san only you know what's in your heart, but I've understood whats in sister's heart, regardless of what happened between you two, she still hasnt forgotten her first love" Tomioka who was looking down the whole time finally had seen in Aoi's eyes. "Inosuke deliver this car" Giyuu said and left.

"Brother's melting" Inosuke said with a smirk "all because of you" he kissed Aoi's cheek.

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ─── 

BJBDUYVBDYHDVBDYHVBDUYHDVBH BALALALLALALLAALALLALALLA