Z-File: Shallot

________________________________________________________________________________

(z)

Name: Shallot

Birthday: May 17

Gender: Male

Age: N.A.

Species: Ancient Royal Saiyan

Relatives: N.A

Professional Status: Bulma's Personal Bodyguard

Appearance: Shallot has a medium body build and hair with a front fringe straying to the right. Like all typical purebloods, he lets his black tail swing freely rather than secure it around his waist in battle.

Personality: Like most Saiyans, Shallot is aggressive and short-tempered, preferring to be commanded. He has a strong appetite for Earth's food and judges warriors based on their determination in battle. Shallot has little interest in romance and a pure heart.

Likes: Various of joys like training, fighting, protecting innocents, eating food or drinks, and having fun.

Dislikes: Include evil beings, weakness, corruption, poor food,  being insulted, not understanding something, intentionally harming his friends and allies, and mockers of his Saiyan pride.

Goals: Shallot wishes to protect his friends and allies by fighting to become the strongest to stop those like the Mastermind.

(z)

Physical Abilities:

 As a Saiyan, Shallot possesses many superhuman physical attributes...

Superhuman Strength- As a Saiyan, Shallot possesses immense physical strength and is far more advanced than humans and most alien races.

Superhuman Speed- Shallot can travel great distances casually or in combat for short periods.

Superhuman Durability—Shallot's Saiyan physiology allows him to be exceptionally durable, but he has limitations, as even stronger beings can potentially harm him if not properly protected.

Superhuman Senses—Shallot's high-speed thinking and combat instincts enhance his senses, particularly his strong sense of smell. This ability allows him to track and sense power levels from scents, even without a Ki signature.

Superhuman Endurance- Thanks to his physiology and willpower, Shallot can exert himself even if he is fatigued from using techniques or transformations that require much energy or is mortally wounded.

(z)

Energy Abilities:

Shallot has a natural affinity to control Ki (the natural life force every being possesses and uses to increase his fighting abilities.)

Ki Sense- Shallot's enhanced sense of smell allows him to track and sense power levels from scent alone, utilizing normal ki sensing and tracking enemies without a ki signature.

Ki Transfer- Shallot can grant some of his energy to a wounded person to restore some of their energy.

Full Power Charge- Shallot is capable of charging his Ki with the appearance of an explosive aura.

(z)

Mental Abilities:

Combat Genius- Shallot can create strategies in combat because he can adapt to his opponents and find their weak points.