Chapter 11 - Devastating Betrayal

________________________________________________________________________________

"Talking"

"Thinking"

[Flashback]

'Narration'

________________________________________________________________________________

"That childish, dispassionate king...Those meek, obsequious gods. All of them obsolete...! And none of it would have been possible without you. So, I thank you, Shallot."

"How does it feel having you're having your happy ending? You've made peace with your brother. Your battle is over...All your wants made into reality."

Shallot didn't know what Zahha was even doing. "Huh....? What the hell are you...?!"

An evil smirk spread on Zahha's face. "Now it's time for me...to get what I want. No hard feeling."

He then violently pulls the sword out of the ancient Saiyan's chest as Shallot drops to the ground, his back against the pool of his own blood.

The blue wizard then lets go of his blood-stained sword, allowing it to levitate beside him, and raises his arms in the air, chanting,

"You have long been entombed, stifled...but I hereby liberate you from these twin-bodied vessels! Come forth, great crystal!"

"Argh?!"

"Ngh!"

Suddenly, two small, unique sphere-shaped crystals rose above Shallot and Giblet's torsos. Shallot's crystal is whitish blue, while Giblet's is blackish red.

Despite being left in shock from before, hybrids were confused by those strange jewels.

Goten raised an eyebrow. "What on Earth is that...?!" His best friend, however, remained silent.

The blue wizard chuckled at the two spheres of energy. "Heh heh...Beautiful, isn't it? Not that words can truly give justice to a thing such as this..."

Zahha then stretched his hands out, his palms open. First, each crystal floated in front of him as he gave them all a sinister simile, "...Now, let the halves be one again!"

He then clasped his palms together as both crystals made contact with each other and again merged. Then, a bright light flashed before the Saiyans as Goten and Trunks were forced to cover their eyes.

Seconds later, the light dimmed as both hybrids opened their eyes, and both widened their eyes at seeing something new.

Trunks didn't hesitate to question what Zahha was holding. "Those weird crystals that came from both Shallot and Giblet...combined?!"

Before him was a slightly bigger, transparent crystal with the ancient Saiyan's crystals rotating inside of it in a yin-yang pattern. The crystal itself is floating above the air while covered in a bright golden glow slightly in front of Zahha.

Zahha could only mock the ignorance of the sons of Goku and Vegeta. "Heh...I guess bewilderment suits you both well...despite being sons of Goku and Vegeta. But...it seems my ruse is up. Well, Saiyans, do you know what comes next?

Then, another Mastermind appeared next to Zahha on his left while the original illusion stood on his right side. The hybrids gasped in shock at this.

"Wh...What...? Why am I'm seeing double?! Trunks, why are there two masterminds standing side by side with Zahha?!" The youngest SSJ asked, his eyes widening.

The other SSJ began to process this baffling situation. It was as if the puzzle pieces were slowly falling into place. The realization dawned on him, his voice laced with both disbelief and anger. "No...it can't be..."