Chapter 7 - The Dark Truth Revealed

________________________________________________________________________________

"Talking"

"Thinking"

[Flashback]

'Narration'

________________________________________________________________________________

The dark dimensional crack slowly faded as the two Saiyan brothers remained levitated in the air.

The Saiyan in Red was no doubt a copy of his brother. The only thing that set them apart was his cold, emotionless eyes and his long, red, hooded clock held in place by three silver buckles over his armor. He glared at his brother with a dark smirk.

"Long time no see, brother. What's it been? A few years since we last met. You look well." He said sarcastically.

Shallot scoffed and wasted no time transforming back into SSG. His brother frowned at the power before him. "That form.." he muttered, barely even surprised.

Shallot nodded. "That's right, Giblet, I've realized our dream! I've finally transformed into a Super Saiyan God!" He said.

His twin just kept staring at him. "So you've managed to harness the power of the gods too..." He sightly shrugged before grinning darkly.

"Hmph, that suits me just fine." He began powering up his ki in a white aura.

Shallot gasped, surprised. "What?"

"I was worried that you wouldn't be able to put up a decent fight before I slaughter you!" Giblet taunted as a familiar red aura started surrounding the ancient Saiyan.

 Shallot growled softly. "I knew it! You've already...!"

"Hahh!!" His twin screamed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bulma's Cruise - One-minute Earlier -

"Shallot? Shallot?!" Bulma screamed into the communicator. But to little surprise, the ancient Saiyan didn't reply back. The Brief stomped her feet in anger. "He'll pay for hanging up on me!" She grumbled as he pocketed the communicator.

Goku merely chuckled at his rival's progress. "Still can't believe that Shallot finally turned Super Saiyan God." 

Bulma then went directly into his ear and yelled at him. "NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO PRAISE HIM GOKU!" 

Goku flinched and took a few steps back, rubbing his ear. "I know I know, it's just giving him credit on how far he came." 

Then, all of a sudden, the rest of the Z-fighters felt a dark ki signature that they knew all too well who it was. The sensation alone can be felt even by those who can't even wield ki.

Goku was the first to break the silence. "This is not good...Giblet's back." He said, already sweating.

Buu couldn't help but question who he was talking about. "Huh? Who Giblet?"

Gohan turned to face the Majin. "He's Shallot's twin brother. He's a dark agent of the mastermind. The same one that controlled you. You know the Hooded Saiyan."

Bulma was worried about why he was here. "But why? Why did he return after all this time? The last he showed up was Babidi and his goons were still alive."

Krillin chimed in. "But they're dead now."

"Minus Buu," Hercule added, pointing to the Majin as they high-fived each other.