Chapter 9 - Bonds Tested in Battle

________________________________________________________________________________

"Talking"

"Thinking"

[Flashback]

'Narration'

________________________________________________________________________________

Giblet backflipped and grounded his feet and hands on the icy floor to break his fall. Once the Saiyan in Red regained his footing, he raised his fists in the air as his body shook in anger. His screams echo across the entire continent and beyond.

"...Shallot!"

Right on cue, his twin reappeared in front of him. "Alright! Let's start this from the bringing! Giblet!!" Shallot stated, inching to continue this battle.

It didn't take long for the Dark SSG to understand how his brother regained his power. "Ah, so that's what that light was...Heh...Your friends gave you their Ki in vain." He said, amused.

"...So? You really think you can beat with that laughable power?" The Saiyan in Red asked his twin.

Shallot scoffed at his question. "You're the one with laughable power, Giblet!! Maybe you can't see it now, so I just have to open your eyes!!"

"...Hah hah hah...You're sure about that?... Damn it! Stop being so irritating!"Giblet's expression twisted into a sneer. "Fine, I'll give you a good look! You'll see just how useless that mishmash is compared to mine!" Giblet then retook his battle stance.

Shallot gritted his teeth, doing the exact same thing. "You're on! I'll show you my...No, I'll show you OUR power!!"

The two ancient Saiyan then blasted off towards each other as Giblet fired off multiple Ki blasts right at his brother. But Shallot channeled his god Ki into his hands as he swatted them aside, deflecting them on the ground as they exploded.

The Saiyan in Red scoffed as he reeled his right arm back and collide his fist against his brother in a test of strength. Both SSGs threw multiple attacks at one another, which were either parried or deflected.

But right as Giblet was about to throw a left hook, Shallot bilized behind him, shocking him. "!... Wha..t?!"

"ROAAAAH!!!" The pure SSG delivered a high knee kick to his chin and nailed several punches into his stomach before finishing with an elbow to his back.

The Saiyan in Red coughed out blood. "Ack!"

"What do you think about my mishmash of power, Giblet?! I bet you felt that!" Shallot boasted, floating back.

The Dark SSG shook in pain and wiped his bloody mouth, still not believing that he could inflict damage on him. "...S...Stop messing around! All you did was collect a bunch of Ki from weaklings!" He barked back.

"Like I would ever lose to that worthless power!!" Giblet then stretched out his left arm and fired a large energy sphere at his brother.

"You're the one with worthless power right now!!! RAAAAAAHHH!!!" Shallot opened his mouth to fire off a Breakercannon right at the Saiyan in Red. As both Ki attacks collided, red and purple sparks flew all around them.

Both quintessential Saiyans struggle to overpower each other.

"...Tch! Even when I'm this strong, I can't beat him...!" Shallot grits his teeth, pouring more force into his energy wave.

Giblet stretched out his other arm to push his Ki sphere forward with a Kiai. "Damn it!!!"

One Minute Later -