Chapter Twenty-Six

TW: Thanos and his Children

Y/n's POV

    Bruce, Rocket, Rhodes and I all fell together. I coughed once I stopped falling. "I can't breath! I can't breath!" I heard Rocked repeat. I went to help but I couldn't move my leg. I looked down and saw a big chunk of the building on my leg.

    "Canopy, canopy, canopy." Rhodes said. As his suit opened up, and he rolled out of it. "Rhodey, Y/n, Rocket, get out of here." Bruce said, as he held up a bigger chunk of the broken compound. "I can't move my leg." I groaned as Rhodes crawled over to me. "Hold on." Rhodes said, as he pushed the rubble off my leg. "Thanks, I sighed.

    "Let me up! Let me up!" We heard Rocket yell. I limped over to him and used my powers to try and lift the rubble but it was too heavy. Rhodes grabbed a metal pole and crawled over to us. "Come on!" Rocket yelled. "Okay, Y/n I'm gonna lift this while you lift with your powers =, go it?" Rhodes asked, as he shoved the metal pole under the rock. I nodded and used my powers to help Rhodes lift the rock.

    Rocket crawled out from under the rock so we were able to drop it back on the ground. The three of us laid down on our backs out of breath. "Rhodey!" We heard Bruce yell. The three of us looked over and saw that a bunch of water was rushing towards us. "Huh?" Rocket asked. "Shit!" I exclaimed.

    "Mayday, Mayday! Does anybody copy? We're on the lower level. It's flooding!" Rhodes yelled into his comms. "We are drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday!" I yelled as the four of us tried to stay above the water. "Wait! I'm here! I'm here. Can you hear me?" I heard Scott ask.

    "Scott!" I yelled. "I'm on my way." Scott said. "See you on the other side, guys." Rhodes said, as we tried to not drown. "Hang on! I'm coming!" I heard Scott shout. "This is really not how I pictured dying." I cried, as I held onto both Rocket and Rhodes. "Me either." The both of them agreed.

    "Okay everyone, I'm gonna grow huge and all of you are gonna get in my hand." Scott said, we all nodded. Then he pressed a button on his suit and grew 45 ft. The four of us climbed into his hand. Once he broke out of the destroyed compound he opened his hand. Bruce jumped out while Rhodes and I flew off his hand and to the ground, Rocket jumping onto Rhodes' shoulder. I looked up and saw all the heroes and more that were snapped away.

    "Oh my god. It worked." I laughed as my eyes started tearing up. "Steve!" I yelled as I ran over to him. "Thank god. I thought you might have died." He said, as he pulled me into a brotherly hug. "Well, I did almost drown." I laughed.

    "Come on." He said, as we walked towards all the other heroes. I stood next to Steve as we all stood in front of Thanos and his army. "Avengers...assemble." Steve said, as he summoned Mjolnir to his hand. "Didn't see that coming." I mumbled. All of us yelled as we charged at Thanos and his army, while his army charged at us.

    I used my powers to levitate myself off the ground as we entered the fight. I threw blast after blast, killing most of the demon dogs and aliens that tried to attack me. I was fighting next to Steve and Thor. I noticed they both stopped fighting so I turned to look at them and saw Thor switch the small hammer for the big axe. I shook my head with a laugh. I turned back around and then I saw him.