Not A Bad Thing

***Sonic POV***
Ever since I caught that spy, I've been keeping a keen eye on (y/n), the only reason why I don't trust her is because she said she thought I was a fraud, how dare she?! I'm the fastest thing alive! Pfft, she probably doesn't know what she's talking about, she's tied up in the basement, still unconscious, maybe I gave her to much of that medicine? Two days since she's been out, eh big deal, she'll wake up at some point. But it's so hard to relax knowing Eggman went low enough where he had sent someone to kill me, I just can't wait to fight him again, I was taking it easy on him, but if this is how he wants to play? Then fine, I'm not showing as much mercy on him as I did before. I walked down the stairs to the basement to check up on (y/n) and Tails, "She up yet?" I asked, he shook his head, "No. But I think she's waking up!", She groaned a little, her head tilting to the side, "See?" I nodded and knelt in front of her and started tapping her shoulder while saying her name, her (e/c) eyes flickered open, I didn't realize how beautiful they were till now, "Hey! You finally woke up!" I got up and she looked at me and Tails confused, "W-where am I?" she stuttered, Tails smiled and gave me pleading eyes, I shook my head 'no' and gave him a serious glare, he rolled his eyes, "Your in our home." I smacked my forehead and shook it with annoyance.

***Your POV***
I woke up with my name being called, slowly becoming more clear, my eyes opened and met gorgeous emerald green eyes, "Hey! You finally woke up!" The blue hedgehog got up and stood next to Tails, "W-where am I?" I stuttered, I felt like I was roped in a garage, except there was no garage door, Tails gave the blue hedgehog an adorable look, but he denied it, he rolled his eyes and gave me a comforting smile, "Your in our home.", the blue hedgy smacked his forehead and shook his head, I guess he didn't want me to know. I had to admit he was quite handsome, but it's best I keep myself as his friend, or...whatever I was to him, "Hey Sonic! How bout YOU ask her questions?" wait that's Sonic?! But he looked so different from the last time I saw him?! Well, I guess that's the power of a werehog right?

***(Noones) POV***
Sonic told him 'no' once again, but Tails made him, he huffed and began to ask questions, "If you're not a spy, they why'd you bring a gun?" you shrugged, "never too careful right? How was I suppose to know you weren't going to kill me?" , to Sonic's surprise, that was actually quite accurate. Tails took notes, "Ok. Who is that Basil person you mentioned?" You smiled, "oh her? Only my best friend! Though she can get a bit crazy you know?" you giggled, Tails giggled along with you, "don't I know the feeling!", Sonic punched him, he rubbed the spot he was hit giggling, "anyways..do you have any idea who Eggman is?" You shook your head, "not at all. But by the sound of the news it's sounds like he's never up to any good, am I wrong?" He nodded, "No your right! I fight him all the time, he's easy to fight most times, but on certain occasions, it takes a lot more than one small fight.", Tails cupped his hand on Sonics ear and whispered to him, Sonic nodded and got out from his seat, "we'll be right back". And so they left you all alone, 'what were they whispering about?' You thought, you watched as Sonic closed the door on top of the stack of stairs. As for Tails and Sonic they were having a little discussion, "I found some more information about (y/n), it turns out she has NO family, and a military website came up when I searched her name, she was one of the best students to graduate at military school!" Sonic became shocked, but that's thing, you love keeping secrets, then Tails gave a worried look, "but there's a problem... I did find evidence she may have worked for Eggman, a longtime ago..." Sonics shock only grew, "you mean she lied to me?" anger began to stir inside him, thoughts raced through his mind, he mumbled to himself, "I let my guard down.."