A Reckless Breakfast

Hello my beautiful minions! Wonderful Sunday Monday huh? I have some SPECTACULAR news!! I get out of school this week! And even better, this week is all going to be half days, amazing right?! Which means I'll be updating A LOT. Oh God I'm starting to sound like Sonic aren't I? Well... I guess I can't ALWAYS have good news am I right? I'll see ya later my friends, I have got a story to type, peace out!!
-Shade
_________________________________________________
***(no ones) POV***
You woke up in a room on a silky bed, you sat up and looked around, 'That's funny. I don't recall me going to bed? Or HAVING a bed either...' You got out of the bed and cracked the door open, you looked down the hall. A mouthwatering waft hit your nose, you took a deep breath of the flavoring smell, "I smell BACON!!" And a blue rocket shot down the stairs, 'Da heck was that?!' You thought, you never actually seen Sonic run, and of course you didn't know that was him since he had run so fast. You came down the stairs and came to the kitchen, Sonic at the edge of his seat tapping his foot, "Tails hurry up! I'm starving!" You shook your head with a smile, "Impatient much?" He look to you and smiled, "Morning (y/n)! Sleep well?" You sat down across from him, "Yep! I'm guessing you did too! By the way... I don't remember going upstairs to bed?" He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck with a light blush, "Oh...um.. I-I carried you up to bed.. To be nice." before you could thank him, Tails sat down the breakfast, and Sonic dug in. You giggled as you found he had a milk mustache right above his lip, "What's so funny?" He asked confused you pointed at your own lip, "You got a little something right there." he wiped it off and chuckled, "So you think that's funny huh?" He took some whip cream off your pancakes and tapped on your nose, you gasped as he laughed, you grinned, put whip cream in your hand and threw it at him, and so the food fight between you two began. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!!" You both froze and met an angry fox kit, you both looked at each other trying to find a way to answer, he sighed and pinched the bridge of his eyes, "Just clean up will ya?" You both nodded and got to work.
***Sonic's POV***
I have to admit, (y/n) is actually really fun! So what if we got in trouble with a little mess? It was worth it! I'm feeling a lot better now than I did yesterday, as I placed down some plates, I heard a yelp, time to do my thing! I sped back to (y/n) and caught her, her eyes widened, "How did you?..." She started, I chuckled and helped her back to her feet, "Super speed! Like what I always say, Sonic's the name, speeds my game!" She smiled and thanked me, and we continued on. After cleaning up the kitchen, and ourselves, we went outside to hang around, and played a little game of frisbee. I could tell she was testing my speed, once in awhile she would throw it a far distance and I would have to go after it, she's making it too obvious! I caught the frisbee once more and quirked a brow at her and she gave me a nervous smile, I ran next to her and wrapped my arm around her neck, she blushed a little which I thought was adorable, "Y'know if you wanted to see me run then you could have just asked!" She looked at me confused and snatched her up and took us back to the house, she latched unto my neck tightly, I felt my face heat up so I tried to shake it off. I stopped and placed her back down, she looked at me shocked, I chuckled, her face was priceless, my fun came to an end as I heard Tails say a name that I just hate, "Hey Shadow I'm glad you came to help us!"...God help me..