The End! Or is it?

Before Sally could attack again a black blur knocked her to the other side of the room and landed perfectly, it was none other than Shadow The Hedgehog "Go and get (y/n), I'll take care of this tin-can here!" Sonic stared at him blankly "What are you doing here? I thought you were back home?" He asked as he swung himself onto the edge of the glass container, Shadow grunted as he dodged a throw and kicked her in the side "You called me for help didn't you? Now do me a favor and help me out here!", Sonic nodded and tried to break the glass but got electrified, and not only did it effect him but you as well. "Not so fast Sonic! One more time and things will get uglier than they need to!" Eggman threatened, he looked down as he heard Shadow get thrown against the wall, causing him to black out "Shadow!" He called, no response, he was so distracted that he forgot all about Sally, she grabbed him and threw him to the ground. He groggily sat up on his knees "I... I didn't think you could be so cruel...Eggman.." he heaved, the doc laughed with triumph "You lose Sonic! Today is the day where Sonic and friends fall to their doom and Eggland shall come to be! HO HO HO HO!" Sonic growled, "I'm not finished! First.. You take away Sally, then you hurt my friends, and last you hurt (y/n)! THATS MY LIMIT!! NO ONE. HURTS! (Y/N)!!!!" He got up with his eyes glowing green and fur growing much darker. Shadow picked his head off the ground and looked at sonic with fear "Oh no... Dark Sonic's back...", you looked at Shadow with confusion and looked back, Sonic had gotten up with his hand around Sally's throat walking angrily to Eggman, "Uh oh! Time to g-go!!!!" He jumped into his machine and flew away, but Sonic whipped his arm and caught the machine and pulled where he was face-to-face "Leave. Us. Alone.." Sonic growled, sending chills up and down everyone's spine, Eggman nodded and Sonic threw him high into the sky. He crushed Sally's head and threw her to the ground, he went to the control panel and pressed a button, setting you free, you ran to him and jumped into a hug "Thank god you're ok!!" You cried, he set you down and held your shoulders "Of course I'm fine! Question is are you alright?" You nodded and turned around as a groan got your attention, you gasped and ran to Shadow and helped him up "Not bad Faker. I thank you for that.." He croaked, Sonic gave him a thumbs up and turned to his normal werehog self, Sonic tried helping him but his nail accidentally cut into him arm, causing Shadow to hiss in pain, Sonic retreated and apologized. Tails came flying in and cheerfully smiled "Sonic! I got the antidote to turn you back to normal!" Sonic smiled a toothy grin and high-five'd Tails "Alright Tails!" Sonic cheered, he took the antidote and drank it down and turned to normal, he gagged as he finished the vile and rubbed his tongue, trying to get rid of the horrible taste. The others laughed for a little until you had stopped and came to the lifeless machine, you kneeled down and rubbed on what should have been her soft hair "Goodbye Sally...Forever.." You whispered as a single tear escaped from hold, you got up as a hand was placed on your shoulder, you turned around and quickly grabbed Sonic holding back tears "It's ok... You still got me, right?.." I smiled weakly and nodded, he picked you up bridal style "Let's go home." He told everyone, and ran to Tails plane... Now Sonic was his happy hero self again, and his friends were happy too. Who knew Sonic would get a beautiful girl like you? Now you have a new reason to live, to go on adventures with your new boyfriend Sonic, you couldn't wait to tell Basil everything that happened, and won't she be excited to meet the team! Too bad though..Looks like there won't be anymore werehogs. Or are there?.. (Later that night) ...
Shadow was walking home after spending the afternoon helping Sonic with his werehog problem, but now that was over, he can continue on without that blue faker. The moon rose high and Shadow felt agonizing pain come from all over.... he gave out a long howl echoing through the night after transforming...into a werehog...
---To Be Continued..---
((CREDITS!!))
Author- Shade The Hedgehog
Characters-
(Y/n) The (a/t)
Sonic The Hedgehog
Tails The Fox
Amy Rose
Shadow The Hedgehog
Dr. Eggman
Basil The Bear
Sally Acorn 2.0
(Background) Newslady

Authors Note- Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this FIRST book of Sonic The Werehog X Reader. Next story you have to try to stop your boyfriend (spoiler: he's a werehog...again..😒)and Shadow from fighting each other and turn them both back to normal, will you do it? Or will someone get in your way? Find out in 'Dog Fights: Two Dogs. One Alpha'!...