Story Time!!

Yes. I did draw that picture. For you :3. cuz I wuv u❤️! And I want you to go check out my book 'Can you love Team Shady?' It's an OCs X Reader book for both genders. I did it. FOR YOU!! anyways, chow!
(Like dog chow XD! *sigh* I love myself)
-Shade
P.s. Love ya to the moon and back! ❤️🔁🌕
_________________________________________________
***(no ones) POV***
You had gotten along perfectly with the gang. Amy was just one of those friends who can cheer you up no matter what they do. Tails was one of those friends who just wanted to be around and have a fun time with you, and also a great helper at any problem you have. Sonic was one of those friends that were fun to mess with, and not to mention a hilarious and fun guy. You only thought that much about him, but you were to get closer to him soon enough, but of course you didn't know that. After finally receiving a little freedom, you went to explore the house, you stopped in the living room and dived onto the couch, "What in the world are you doing?! The couch isn't a DIVE zone!" You turned your head and faced the werehog, "What's wrong? Jealous that I can get on the couch and that YOU can't?" You sneered, still keeping up with the dog jokes that you loved to play around with, he shook his head and growled a little, you giggled some but was cut off by some light shimmering in your eye. You turned and found a silver ring with a green orb with an oceanic tint to it, kinda like a gigantic marble, you picked it up and observed, but was snatched away by Sonic's threatening claws, "Don't touch that! You'll break it!" You frowned and gritted your teeth, "It's just a ring! What's the big deal?" You questioned horsily, he sighed in a saddening way, making you feel bad. He sat down and placed it down carefully, "My friend Chip gave it me before... It's a long story I'm sorry I mentioned it." he got up to leave, you stopped him, "No no no! Wait... It's ok. I want to hear it...please." you begged, he looked away for a moment and back, he sighed once more and began to tell what happened, "When I first became a werehog, I had accidentally fallen on someone when I was sent here by Eggman, and he lost his memory. When I asked who he was, he freaked out, he had no idea who he was, so when he had gone ballistic over this ice cream stuff, I called him Chip. We were going to have to work together in order to help each other with our situation. I had to call him something!" he chuckled, "I remember this one time when we had gotten to the Arctic Circle and he had gotten hungry. And he would always carry around a chocolate bar just in case, when he had bit into it.." he laughed a little, "He pretty much almost broke his teeth! It was as hard as metal, sounded like metal too." you laughed imaging what happened. Sonic continued on about his funny stories about his pal Chip, and the others had joined along to listen as well, that was when you realized that Sonic wasn't always as mean as you had thought, and probably was never like that, he was only upset over the loss of a good friend. You soon gotten tired and tried your best to stay awake but drifted off into deep sleep. Sonic smiled and carried you to the guest room, as you slept in his arms, you snuggled deeper into his warm fur, causing him to blush, he put you into the bed and rubbed your head lovingly, you purred softly and smiled at his touch, he chuckled quietly, "Goodnight (y/n)..." he whispered, and left the room. He softly closed the door, it made a very light 'click' and a voice whispered out of no where, "Yep. I knew it. You Mr. Werewolf like (y/n) The (t/a)." He gasped in surprised, he took a deep breath of relief, "You can't do that Amy! And what makes you think I like (y/n)?" He asked the rosy-pink hedgehog in a hushed voice, "Because you wouldn't have carried (y/n) into the guest room and tell her 'goodnight'." he blushed slightly, "So what? That doesn't prove anything?" She grinned, "Mhmm. We'll see about that." and she walked away. Sonic stood there for a moment wondering, 'Do I like (y/n)? No! You only just met the girl! You only met a beautiful adorable...What the?!.. Gosh I need some sleep..' he shook the argument out of his head and went into his own bed and fell asleep.