Comforted

***Your POV***
Sonic had been gone for almost an hour! I hope he's ok... You know what? I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing! I'm going to find him! So I got up, "Excuse me for a moment, I'm going to if Sonic's ok.", and I explored the house, when I got upstairs, the first thing I noticed was stairs leading up to what I believed was the attic. Before I could even taking my first step, I heard...crying?.. I went up and in the dark of the room was a light of a window barely beaming on the ground.. and there laid Sonic kneeling down..crying.. "S-S-Sonic?" I stammered quietly, his head lifted up, and the sight was heartbreaking, under his eyes were black from crying, his ears completely folded down, he ignored me and looked back to the ground, I tiptoed to him and laid a hand on his shoulder, "Sonic what's wrong?.." I whispered, before I knew it, his arms were wrapped tightly around me. I didn't know what I did, but while his arms were around me, it felt like it was something I did..no.. Something I didn't DO.. I returned the hug lovingly. When we released each other from the embrace, I placed my hands onto his cheeks, I starred into those gorgeous emerald green eyes, the longer I looked into them, the more I slipped away. And soon enough, I had no control of myself.... I lowered my eyes..leaned in..and kissed him..I felt him tense up and his heart pound against my chest, but he returned the kiss. Passionately. When we separated for air, his eyes were no longer full of sadness, but with love. He gave me the smile I love most and hugged me again, "I love you (y/n).." My heart skipped a beat, and my eyes widened, "I-I love you too.." I finally said, it was so hard to breath. It isn't a lie though, I love him more than life itself..