Bark Out Loud

***Your POV***
I didn't know where Sonic had gone, luckily Tails came down with some food, and even better, it was (f/f), my favorite. "you hungry?" I gave him you-did-not-ask-just-ask-that-question look, "hehe right.." He laughed nervously, he got behind me, "I'll untie this if you promise to not to try and escape." I nodded, once I felt the ropes fall to the ground I grabbed the (f/f) and began to eat, I felt like a dog, why was I so hungry? "Tails? How long have I been out?" I asked curiously, "2 days" my eyes widened, "2 DAYS?!!" As my heart paced, I calmed down and went silent trying to hear the noise I was hearing, it sounded like someone in a LOT of pain, "uh..Tails? W-what's that?.." I asked kind of scared, he looked a little scared too, "it's full moon..Its only Sonic yeah but...I come down here just to make sure..", I think I knew what he meant. but I wish I didn't.

***Sonics POV***
Full moon always hurt the most, other nights it's lasts only for a few seconds, but this...this was totally different. After transforming, I felt...off. I got out of my room keeping my self steady, I almost tripped while getting out the door. Transforming can give you a major headache alright? I shook my head, trying it see clearly again, being a werehog has it advantages and disadvantages, but hey! I ain't complaining! I went down the hall and went to see (y/n) and Tails, I got down there and Tails was working with one of his inventions, she was still tied up, but the ropes were loosened, did she try to escape? I glared at her and growled, "Trying to escape huh? Not when I'm around you're not!" I huffed, not breaking eye contact. She starred at me confused, giving me those innocent, (e/c), puppy eyes, it was kind of cute..No! Snap out of it Sonic! I didn't realize how close I had gotten to her, our muzzle leaving a small gap between us, I ignored the fact, and tried to hold back a blush with a serious face, "No I didn't! Tails untied me so I can eat!" she stated, I bared my teeth and growled, then Tails had to bunt in. "She's telling the truth Sonic! I untied her so she could eat, you know since she hadn't in 2 days." Then he continued on with his toy, I shot back and rubbed the back of my neck as I laughed nervously, "S-sorry bout that (y-y/n), I'm just kind of out of it lately.." Tails giggled to himself, I rolled my eyes, "I-it's fine Sonic. I understand, I would probably be just the same...though it wouldn't be any different for me.." She mumbled the last part I cocked my head, what did she mean by that? I opened my mouth to ask when it quickly closed at the sound of the squeaky voice, "Tails!! Where are you?!!"... Amy. I groaned and sat down with my arms and legs crossed, I tapped my finger and shook my head, even with Manic she still gets on my nerves! Tails set the invention down and went to let Amy in the house, "I'll go get it." he groaned, I chuckled under my breath, "What's so funny?" I looked up to see a confused (y/n), her (e/c) hypnotizing me, I shook my head from the trance, "Oh. It's kind of hard to explain.. The one Tails is letting in is named Amy. I don't feel comfortable getting close to her. She use to be a total lovestruck puppy towards me!" She smirked "Says the one who IS a puppy." my ears perked and my eyes narrowed at her, she laughed, she laughed like an angel...No! Not this again! Stop! I repositioned myself in my chair, my face heating up, I grumbled as Tails and Amy came down.

***Your POV***
This is too easy! Like a walk in the park...*snort* with Sonic on a leash! I look down to hold back a laugh, I can keep making fun of Sonic as werehog all DAY! I looked up and met Emerald green eyes, but they were different from Sonic's, then I noticed the bangs and pink fur, "Hi! I'm Amy Rose! And you are?" I quirked a brow at Sonic he grinned, I went back to the pink hedgehog, "I'm (y/n) The (t/a). Nice to meet you Amy!" I smiled, she smiled back and looked at Sonic. By Sonic's description, this should be SUPER funny! "Hey Sonikku!" She hugged him tightly, "Miss me?" He tried pushing away, gasping for air, wow. For a guy with some strong muscles, she must be strong...wait did I just say that?... Never mind! He gave up and frowned, "Yeah sure Amy...Now would let go now?!" She let go and crossed her arms "Mr. Grumpy pants!" She grumbled, I giggled, she looked at me and put her hand to where Sonic couldn't see what she was saying, "He giving you a hard time too?" She whispered, I laughed, she's actually really sweet and funny to me, I don't know what Sonic was saying, she's fun! Boys these days! She laughed with me, but stop as her eyes landed on something, she frowned and sat her hands on her hips and stomped to Tails, "Why is she tied up?! That's noway to treat a friend! You know what?! Don't answer! I'll fix this myself!" She yelled, dang she was loud! My ears ringed from the booming sound, she came behind me ready to untie me, I stopped her, "Don't worry. I got this!" I took a deep breath and snapped the ropes around my hands, Sonic and Tails jaw dropped, I chuckled, "What? Never seen a girl break a string before?" I teased, that military camp was the best thing that ever happened to me, I'm glad I went there. Amy giggled and pat my back, "You're real fun to be around (y/n) you know that?!" Sonic crossed his arms, "Speak for yourself..." He mumbled, I grinned and placed my hands unto my hips "What's wrong Sonic? Not the real big bad wolf you thought you were?" I sneered, Amy laughed, I love making fun of Sonic.