IM NOT THROUGH WITH YOU!!

The new couple had gotten up and headed back downstairs with their hands twinned together. They came back to the group with loving smiles, "Hey Sonikku! I see you're back-" Amy started, but was cut off by the sight of the hands locked with each other, her eyes grew into a death glare that looked like they were just inflamed, "What do you think you're doing?" She hissed, her words as cold as ice, chilling to the bone. Sonic looked at her nervously and gripped (y/n)'s hand tighter, "Um..W-We got together A-Amy.." he stuttered, she bared her teeth and balled her fist, "Sonic The Hedgehog you better run!" She growled like she was ready to murder, a heat like fire growing around her, Sonic swooped (y/n) and ran, Amy ran after the two leaving scorch marks after her feet. No matter where Sonic had gone, Amy appeared, almost is if she had developed a new ability, Sonic placed (y/n) down once he gave up on running away, speed may have helped him then, but today that wasn't the solution. He protected (y/n) from getting hurt, "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MINE SONIC!!" She screamed in anger, Sonic stood his ground, "No I'm not Amy!" She summoned her hammer, ready to give deadly blows, "Then whose suppose to be mine?!" Sonic breathed in deeply, "Manic! He loves you just as you love me! Don't do this Amy! Don't you want to be happy?!" She sighed as tears began to form, "But I loved you first!...You were my hero! Not hers!..." Sonic looked at (y/n) with pleading eyes, she nodded and Sonic came to Amy and embraced her. "Amy.. I know that you love me but I want you to be happy. You deserve better than to be in love but to be alone. And I'm happy with (y/n). Trust me. I'm not the one for you." Amy cried and hugged him tightly, "I'm so sorry Sonic! I was being so selfish and childish! I never meant any harm towards you OR (y/n)! Can you forgive me?.." Sonic smiled, "Of course I can." she let go and smiled back, he wiped away her tears and they all went back home. Amy changed. She was happier than ever before.