The Return of Sally Acorn

So I finally find out what happened to Sal... sad really. First time I actually felt sorry for her! Yeah I don't really like Sally, but I'm bringing her back for....reasons. Don't want to spoil your fun, do I? Anyways enjoy! Laters!
_________________________________________________
Sonic has no idea what he was getting himself into, he has no idea on how cruel Eggman really is.... And what heartbreak he'll have to face.. Eggman had planned out this day for a very long time, he was just waiting for Sonic to find his 'weakness' which had to be you, he remembered the day he had gotten that plan... The day he had killed Princess Sally Acorn.. The reason Sonic had no idea if Sally was alive or not was because when he came to retrieve her, she had disappeared, only leaving pools of blood and broken Nicole and her goggles Sonic gave to her on her last birthday. Sally had disappeared because Eggman took her body to turn her into a monster to destroy Sonic, and you were next.. "Sonic's going to kick your butt!" You growled, he chuckled evilly "He won't get the chance. Not after what I'm planning for him.", he checked the cameras incase Sonic came in for an early appearance, luckily not. "What are you going to do?" You asked worried, You were 10 feet off the ground in the center if the room, looking down helplessly, you really wished Sonic was there, but you knew he was coming. He turned around and snapped his fingers "Take a look for yourself my dear!", a robot came in with blue glowing eyes, you didn't recognize it at first but you realized it was Sally Acorn, your long lost friend.."SALLY!!" You cried, you met Sally at military camp when you were younger, she was like a sister to you, when you had returned home you found out she had disappeared, and now you knew why..but you wished you didn't..She most definitely died.. Eggman chuckled and went back to what he was doing and sent Sally away, you hugged your knees and cried silently "Oh Sonic...where are you?" You whispered to yourself. As for Sonic, he was coming ready for battle. No. Ready for anything. or so he thought... he saw a glimpse of a figure walking into a room through a window "Sally? Tails! I think I just saw Sally!" Tails looked confused "Sally Acorn? She's still alive? Alright! Let's do this!" He cheered, Sonic jumped off and landed in front of the main building and ran, but slowed down as his normal self became the werehog "What?! No not now! Just a little longer!", He swung his arm and smashed through the window with ease "You better start talking Eggman! Or else I won't play so nice!" He growled, Eggman coward "S-Sonic!", A cheerful voice interrupted him "Sonic! I knew you'd come!", he looked up and smiled a toothy grin "(y/n)! You ok? He hasn't done anything to you has he? Give me the word and I'll make him pay!" He growled, you shook your head and he nodded. Eggman backed away and slipped his hand over a button sneakily "S-Sonic! I didn't know you were coming so early! I wasn't even prepared!", Sonic grinned "Nothing comes between me and (y/n)! Especially you Eggman!", Eggman grinned back "Oh really? Then what about your old pal Sally?" He smashed the button and Sally jumped in, ready for a fight. Sonic's eyes widened "Sally? What did he do to you?!" He growled angrily and balled his fist and attacked Eggman in fury, but was kicked back by Sally, "It's not her Sonic! That's not the real Sally! Sally's dead! You need to stop her!" (Y/n) informed, Sonic looked at the robot with disbelief "I don't think I can...", (y/n)'s heart dropped, it was the first time she had ever heard him say something like that. Eggman laughed evilly, because he knew this was the day of Sonic's death.
________________________________________________
Will Sonic be able to defeat Sally? Or will his emotions get the best of him? Find out in the next chapter!