Hurt

This part is kind of going to be sad. Please don't be mad at me ok? I can't help but wright some heartbreak because I just recently had my first! Besides, I had to put a little reality in it to prove you that reality is the devil!! And to help you get into the sad mood of this story, play the song 'Goodbye' by Avril Lavigne, just a suggestion. Well, hope you enjoy.-
(Sonic:)"Wait wait! Can I do it this time! Please! You promised!"
Ok fine go ahead Sonic..
(Sonic:) See ya around babes!*runs off*
*rolls eyes* Lover boy..
-Shade
___________________________________________________________________
***Sonic's POV***
I don't know what to do! Right now all I can think of is (y/n) and how she can possibly reject me! "Sonic are you sure you alright? You look like that time when...You know.." Tails asked, I sighed, he was talking about Sally. Sally Acorn. When I was younger, I use to have a crush on her, but I was always too busy with Dr. Robotnic to tell her. All of a sudden she just disappeared! I have seen her since, that was like 5 years ago though, and I got over her a long time ago. But (y/n)'s different.. I LIKED Sally.. I LOVE (y/n)... I felt my heart tense up and my eyes whelming up with tears, I got up "I'm fine thanks Tails, but I'll be right back.." I quickly got out and went into the attic. It's funny though, I hid there for like a month when I lost Sally, scary part is I might be here longer for (Y/n), MUCH longer. I slowly walked to the dusty desk looking around the place, my eyes landed on a picture in a frame with no glass, I picked it up and it was a picture of me and Sally, but Sally slowly merged into (y/n), I yelped and dropped the frame. Thank goodness there wasn't any glass. God I'm losing my mind! I picked it back up and faced it down, I then sat down at the desk with my arm propped up, and as hard as I tried not to, I cried. More and more negative things entering my mind. 'How could she even LIKE me? Who could love a monster as myself? What if I lose her like Sally?! Or worse... I-I could hurt her!... No. Don't you dare think that Sonic! Toughen up! Your the fastest thing alive and!- Who am I kidding?...That's not going to help anything. That just make things worse..' I could feel my heart breaking at my thoughts, and it really does hurt, more than anything I ever felt. I need (y/n). But I need to keep her safe, and the only way doing that is letting her go... I made my decision final, and laid my head down on the desk, crying into my arms. I'm so sorry (y/n).. I didn't mean to fall in love with you.. you were just the greatest thing that ever happened to me..

___________________________________________________________________
*sniff* DANGIT... I MADE MYSELF CRY! I'm sorry my minions if you cried during this but don't worry, things WILL get better I promise! Laters!
-Shade