Episode - 1

.
.
.
AUTHOR POV~

??? - Boo?.......girl ....... LEE Y/N???!!!! (knowing that there was no response from the other , she turned and shake the other person by shoulder)

Y/N - huh?😐😐wae? (She asked not getting the other one)

??? - where were you , are you listening to me!!🤨

Y/N - I-I was j-just ........

??? - I was just what?

Y/N - sorry...... Jeeha?! ( She hold her earlobe with fingers)

jeeha - yahhh it's okay.......tell me what's wrong? , You are spacing out for a while.
(Y/N looks down fidgeting her fingers. Jeeha patted her shoulder)

Jeeha - tell me boo , you are making me worried , what's happened?

Y/N - just missing mom.....

Jeeha - 😦😯🙂 ahh that's it , you make me worried , aunty is happy with your brother, they are healthy and safe , come here .. (she side hug her) you are my strong girl right? (Y/N nodded) don't worry you can go to them , Whenever you want and he can't stop you hmmm . Now smile girl...smileeee ( Y/n chuckles seeing how her bestie trying to cheer her mood up)

Y/N - I guess mom will be fine.......if she didn't gave me birth..(she said to herself).

(Author pov : as soon as their lunch break over , every student get inside their own respectful classrooms)

(PLS TURN ON THE VIDEO WHILE READING)

(Y/N listen to her classes very carefully , written down on her note book whatever that seems important , she is the rank holder.)
.
.
.
.
Her eyes are crystal .....her hairs are long and beautiful ...she is just perfect 💜 ”

(AUTHOR NIM POV : ummm..... I think without even her knowing , someone was admiring her Soo beautifully with his dark brown eyes😉💜)

(After finishing her class , she place her some books in locker and pull her hoodie cap , to protect her from rain . But after existing the campus , she removed her hood cap.  ' Rain always makes her weak' , thats what she says )

Y/n pov ~

(Rain doesn't give a romantic feeling for everyone , but it gives me peace

(Rain doesn't give a romantic feeling for everyone , but it gives me peace.... Like refreshing me.....)

(I entered my apartment .....it's only me there ...not because I don't have a fam . I HAVE a fam ,like jeeha says I have  mom and little bro, dad.......but it's not the right time for me to go home......mom and bro will be safe .....if I am not there).
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE~~~

Armysss if you have any request or advice , leave it as cmnt , I will surely reply to it💜🥰

If you like the episode , give a star , follow and cmnt . Thank you 🥰😘😍❤️💜
(This story is inspired by some YouTube ff authors like ( rafae ff , hwangniem ff , chimkook , jikook ff etc)❗❗