Episode - 6

.....
Author pov~~
.
.
(At jeeha's home)
Mom - today you had to submit a project , isn't it? (She asked to jeeha, who was laying down on bed).

Jeeha - yes mom , I think I should call mam .(she sneezed again🤧)

Mom - it's okay , now take rest (she covered her with blanket).also don't on the AC. (Jeeha nodded)

(Her mom closed room's door and  went to kitchen .
After sometime , someone ring the bell.
She opened the door revealing y/n.)

Mom - heyy dear (she hugged and welcomed y/n).what happened to your dress dear ? Did you fell down?!

Y/n - ( her questions was sudden , so she just nodded and said ) y-yes

Mom - are u okey ? You have injuries!? ( She asked so worriedly)

Y/n - no aunty , I am fine ( she awkwardly laughed while scratching the back of her head😅)

Mom - hmm...she is upstairs. (She said to y/n with a small smile indicating her bestie is in her room)

Y/n - thank you auntyyy.(y/n runed upstairs ).

(With a thud she opened room's door and closed it behind her.
Jeeha was surprised by the sudden opening.)

Jeeha - booo!!!!!!!! (Her lips curved into a big smile , they both hugged . Jeeha recognize there is dirt in y/n's hoodie )
😳😳What happened to your hood?!!

Y/n - ohhh don't remind me that😑!!!.he ruined my evening😤.

Jeeha - HE!?? WHOO!?(she screamed , suddenly y/n put hand on her mouth)

Y/n - jeehaaaa.....plsss don't shoutt!? ( she said with a whisper).

Jeeha - ahh ok okk.

(Suddenly her mom entered with two cups of juice and handed them . She talked with y/n . After sometime she went back to kitchen)

Jeeha - can u ?

Y/n - what?

Jeeha - explain ?!

Y/n - ok firstly you don't have to whisper , secondly I will tell after changing .

Jeeha - Yeahh I almost forget about that.
(Y/n change her clothes into one of jeeha's sweatshirt and pants ).

Y/n - it's Soo comfyy!! (She said while standing Infront of the mirror)

Jeeha - really?! You like the material ?

Y/n - afcourse it's Soo soft !!( she hugged herself , jeeha's laughed at her doings)

Jeeha - ( suddenly she pulled y/n to sit with her on bed ) can u explain?! Plssss!!

Y/n - okay okayy.....when I was walking.... ( She told everything to jeeha , starting from him pissing her, to splashing water on her. Jeeha's mouth hunged open).

Jeeha - how dare he!!😠......but.......but who is he?!

Y/n - that boy!!

Jeeha - who?

Y/n - that boy who came always last at class.

Jeeha - huh?! ( She was thinking)

Y/n - ohhh that arrongant flirty boy!!!!.

Jeeha - 😳😳Mr park?!

Y/n -???😑

Jeeha - I mean park Jimin ?!

Y/n - don't know , maybe🥱

Jeeha - okay....I heard about him , he is quite popular na.

Y/n - lets Change this topic , it's so irritating 😑(she said with a poker face) .

Jeeha - ok ok as u wish (she don't want to make y/n more annoyed ).

Time skip~~

(After spending some time in jeeha's house , her mom dropped y/n off to her apartment . Y/n and jeeha talk about classes and other things . Jeeha's mom instinct y/n to stay there , but tomorrow she had class . Y/n told jeeha to take leave tomorrow , cause jeeha's has high fever)
.
.
(Y/n was so tired , she did take a shower and directly went to sleep . She already had dinner from there .)
.
.
Tomorrow morning~~

(Sun rise , early morning , starting of a new day . As the alarm rang she sit up in her bed with a smile on her face, hoping for a good day)

Y/n pov - ahhh( she stretched her arms . still with closed eyes , she whispered) god pls protect all my loved ones.
.
.
(After bathing , she wore a pink sweater and  moms jean . Y/n brushed her hair and apply some lip balm , it's cold now , her lips will get dry)
After getting ready , she take her bagpack and place it in couch . She go to kitchen to prepare herself some coffee .
She sat on the table near the window , for a second she look out , her eyes roam through the streets. She still have time , it's 7:30am now . Y/n took out her book and do some works which she didn't done yesterday.

When she done , she take her bag and phone with her , not forgetting to close the door behind

(Author note - did u notice that........I was the main narrator? Even when saying things about y/n.
it's not a easy thing to enter in y/n's mind .
.
.
Even if she narrate , she will only open up about her feelings when she thinks it's time.
.
.
When time comes ,  she will be open to you.
when she does that....her feelings will match to yours....her pain...her happiness...will be yours....then remember that....you are getting close to her....... until u becames her.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE~~

Army if  u love the story pls cmnt , like and follow 💜.
If you have any suggestions , you can tell me through comments☺️. I hope you all love my story💞