Episode - 15

(if you have Spotify, pls play ‘RENEGADE’ by Aaryan shah.
______________

Y/n pov~

(She was just sitting silently for the whole ride back to Seoul.)

Aunty dropped me at my apartment , I hugged her and comfort her . Now she is alone , jeeha and uncle is in abord.

I lazly dragged myself to my house , freshen up and directly went to sleep . Soo tired , I have class tomorrow~ .(with that she fell asleep)

____
(Author pov)

(It's 8:30am , she already walk up , does her morning routine .)

Before going to university , she called jeeha , they talked for an hour. Today y/n took a bus to university , she is not feeling to walk.

.
.
Jin pov ~

I arranged everything he wanted , now we are waiting for Jimin to come and check.
(Then someone opened their door and enter )

Jin - good morning yoongi.

Yoongi- morning hyung. (They both sat down , checking on the weapons.)

Jin - Jimin have class today na , so we can go at evening.

Yoongi - but hyung he said-

Jin - no buts... I will tell him ,go take some rest min, yesterday I heard that you hit your head , how is it?

Yoongi - I'm good hyung , it's just that punk attack from behind .(he said while caressing the back of his head).

(Jin made yoongi to go back to his room.)

After sometime , Jin called jimin. After a few minutes of ringing , he finally picked up .

Otp~

Jin -  jimi-

?? - hello?

Jin - (he got startled by hearing a flirty voice) who the heck is this...give the phone to Jimin!.(Jin was already pissed .)

?? - oppa ,it's me soyeon.(she said in a flirting voice)

Jin - excuse me ....GIVE.THE.PHONE.TO.HIM!! (Jin emphasis each word )

?? - oppa i-

Jin - (jin lost all of his patients and started to shout his name) JIMIN !! JIMINNNNN!!

“im coming , wait a bit” he heard a faint and rushy voice. Soon the caller again spoke.

Jimin - hello hyung.

Jin - ahh finally you spoke , come to our shared mansion. (Jin said being angry)

Jimin - ok ok ,I was using bathroom ,that's why she- (jimin tried to explain ,but Jin cut his phone.)
~~

Jimin - (he put his phone on the table , buttoning his shirt , he said to himself)
Ahh he is pissed.

(Suddenly soyeon come closer to him and tried to kiss his cheek . Jimin jolted back ,and glare at her .seeing his glare ,she stepped back)

Soyeon - (she smiled again and tried to sit on the edge of the bed).

Jimin - (his feiry eyes never leaved her , she smiled awkwardly at his glare.) Get up!

Soyeon - daddy i-

Jimin - I SAID GET UP AND GET LOST!! (he shouted at her . without wasting a second she stormed out of his apartment).

(He puts on his Rolex and get out of his apartment with half buttoned shirt).
_______

Y/n pov - ahhhh it's tiring . (She said to herself while collecting all the books and getting it to teachers room.)

(She opened the door by pushing it with her foot......she placed the books on the table.)

Sir - thank you Soo much miss lee (the middle aged man smiled at her. )

Y/n - it's my pleasure sir .(she said while bowing towards him).sir , everyone had submitted their book except one .

Sir - I strictly told everyone to submit their own books today .(his looked disappointed).

Y/n -(to ensure him , I have done my work perfectly , I explained) sir , Mr park...he didn't submit yet .

(He ignored what I have said and smiled before saying)

Sir - so , y/n once again thank you and you can go .
(I bowed again and left the room .)

Y/n pov - well if he didn't done his work , he won't get internal mark and that's none of my problem (she shrugged her shoulder and go to her classroom.)

______

TO BE CONTINUE 💜~~

thank you Soo much for reading , pls like and flw💞✨