Episode - 2

.......
Author pov :

(Morning . Its a regular day for her , like always , wake up . Get ready . Sometimes , have breakfast. Then off to university , it's her 4th year in uni , some more months to go, after that she will graduate)

(She done her morning routine , and head off to her destination)

OTP~
Jeeha : good morninggg😄!!! (Her greetings made a small smile to y/n's face)

Y/n - yeahh same here☺️

Jeeha - boo , where are u ? , Getting ready?

Y/n - no , I am coming to uni

Jeeha - yahhh you are always fast😤(she says with a bit of pissed and then smiled) okay , tell me your correct location , I will come and get u.

Y/n - umm... I am now leading to bus sto- (before she complete , jeeha said on the other line )

Jeeha - okay okay , hold on ,Im coming to get u!! ( And she cut the call )

(Jeeha and y/n head to university together...they get their schedule , unfortunately ..they have different class in first period)

Time skip ~~

(In the middle of teaching ,someone entered the class , without even asking the teacher for permission , both teacher nor students said anything . He come and sit on the last row )

(Y/n was zoned out , so she didn't paid attention to the class . After a few seconds of silence , teacher continued his teachings)

(After the lecture , everyone go to cafeteria . Y/n saw jeeha there ,they have lunch together )

Jeeha - do you know , today's class was super boring ,that miss specs was just kept blabbering ( she said with a small laugh)

Y/n - (she chuckled and said) yahh don't say that, she is Mrs min, don't call her specs

Jeeha - yeah yeah you are saying this because she is your fav , na😂😂

Y/n - 😂😂so you know

(Jeeha pinched y/n's cheek while laughing ,they both chuckled)

( After the class , jeeha drop y/n off at her apartment)

Y/n pov :

Like that today's class went well , after taking a bath I sat on the chair, beside my bed with a cup of ramen.
(with that she starts her studies , revising everything she studied and learning chapter that teach today . She is not a Studious , depressed student okay . Like everyone else she also have lots of problems and anxieties . There is no one in the world , who doesn't have  problems .)

(*She yawned and stretched herself*)
(She look at the clock and closed her book)
Ummm...it's already past 12 , I should sleep . Sleeping helps to regain energy and to refresh mind ( while saying this , she jumped into her bed like a child and covered her with the duet ,after some time she drift to sleep)

Next morning...
She wake up by hearing her phone ringing .“ahhhh , today is Sunday , then who is calling” by saying this she covered her ears with pillow , but the phone kept ringing

Y/n - AHHHH (she mentally screamed and attend the call without even looking at id) yes?....who is this?

??? - dummyy it Mee!! ( Hearing his voice her eyes shoot opened and her eyes watered)

??? - dummy?? Hey , are u hearing? ( He talked with a worried voice , suddenly she cry out loud)

??? - heyy , reply to me!!... Where are u??.....is anything happened?!..

Y/n - n-no I just m-missed u ( she said while crying)

??? - don't cry , we can meet up na . Recommend me a place

Y/n - can we meet up at daisy's cafe?

??? - yeah ok , so meet at 12:00pm

(They said bye's and hung the call)

.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE~~~

Armysss if you have any request or advice , leave it as cmnt , I will surely reply to it💜🥰

If you like the episode , give a star , follow and cmnt . Thank you 🥰😘😍❤️💜