Episode - 7

(IF YOU HAVE SPOTIFY, PLS PLAY ‘RIVER FLOWS IN YOU’)
......

(“Y/nniee , here is your Choco” he gives one cone of ice cream to her . “yeyyyy , choco chocieee!! ” she cheered and hug him  , he laughed seeing her excited “thank you dad!!!” .“its nothing dear , come sit and have it” they both sat in one of the benches in park . She lick her ice cream and smiled again .

“dad? Where is mom , she didn't come with us and baby too” she asked with her doe eyes .“baby , mom and your little brother are in hospital . You know he is not feeling good right .after Eating this ice cream , we can see them ok ” she nodded and continue eating .)

Y/n - dad!!!( She woke up from her dream) dad......I......i miss u (she look at her fingers with a lighty wet eyes , fidgeting them and smiled sadly).

She sees herself lying on couch , she sat up , clock shows 6:30pm .

Y/n - I think that was a good nap. ( she rubbed her eyes and massaged her temples . She had a headache when she comeback from uni .)

Y/n POV~~
I walk to my room , placing bag on the table , taking a towel from stand and entering into bathroom for a warm shower.
After 15 minutes , I finished showering and dried my hair with towel , wear pajamas and gone to kitchen to make some dinner .
(AU POV -she wears whatever she likes in her house , there is no one except her)

At 8:30pm~~

Hmmphh...finally it's time to eat!(she said with a sigh ,placing both hands on hips , dramatically indicating that she is tired and wanted to eat as soon as possible.)

I made rice , kimchi and rambled eggs for dinner. (She started to eat , enjoying her dinner ) .
...

(After having dinner , she washed all dishes , called her brother , done studies ,  now laying on bed and staring at ceiling)

There were lots of thoughts in her head like “do I have to go to home this weekend ? , Exams are coming soon!, How is dad? , Etc...”
She brushed off all her thoughts , covered her head with duet and slowly started to drift to sleep.
.....

Next day~~ (Wednesday)

(She woked up early as usual , done her morning routine ,opened curtains,  sweeped floor ,arranged her bag etc.)

She came from kitchen with a coffee cup and placed it in table , opened the front door to take news paper.

Y/n pov -when  I opened my door to take news paper , I saw a bouquet of flowers placed in a basket on my carpet. I took it in my hands.....it's...its tulips....pink tulips. There is a small card hung with it , says :

Good morning , Bella”

...hmmmm...bella?! (she thought for a second and With a smile she mouthed ‘thank you’ . She knew the person who sent this is watching her. She looked around , but no one is there . She smiled even more ‘hide and seek hmm’ she thought and went inside)

She placed the flowers in a jar that is filled with water.
...

Time skip , at school~~

(She called jeeha while walking through cooridor to class )
Otp~

Y/n - hey

Jeeha - h-helloooo!!!! (She was breathing heavily)

Y/n - are u running?