Episode - 19

(IF YOU HAVE SPOTIFY.....PLS PLAY ‘AKKAM PAKKAM’)

........

(After exiting her class , she went to the library ,seating herself and reading some books to refresh her mind.)

‘ahh I always try to not get angry at early morning, it will ruin my entire day. So arrogant , he thinks he is something high' she said to herself ,sulking.

By forcing herself to forget all the things that had happened , she got up and went to the play ground , and seated herself on a bench .

Some students have playing football , few couples were seating here and there ,she took one of her favourite book and start to read silently , yes she is a person who loves to read book.......who loves to read Miracle themed books....she is a person who loves supernatural stories .

its always beautiful to love the impossible' she said to herself while finishing the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{ It's..........it is impossible.......

?? - halmoniiiiii!!!! (a Sweet voice intrupted the thoughts of a old women in her late 60's) }
.

.
.
.
.
..............

At jin's house~~

Jimin entered their shared mansion in a hurry while not bothering to greet some peoples who where present there.

?? - jin hyung?........what's the matter.....he seems pissed. (A young  man asked while eyeing the older one who rushed to his room ) .

Jin - don't know kooks.

Jk - hmmm.....let's not bother him (he said as he concentrated more on playing some video games in the big screen).
.
.
.
Meanwhile at jimin~

        Shit!!....shit!! ( He sulked while closing the door with a bang........loosing his tie in an agressive manner.......flopping on his couch while massaging his temples.)

(He made a call)

Jimin - tae!.....i want that work!!....no matter what he says....i want it!!

Tae - sure. Jimin.....

Jimin - yes?!

Tae - those papers from University is really important......no matter who you choose...but you should submit those.

Jimin - yeah!!

(He cut the call and banged his hands on the table....causing crackd on the thick glass table)

Jimin - (aishhh!!! Who brought those fucking rules!!...... certificate..... certificate....and CERTIFICATE!!!! .....why it's so important for this jobs!)

With that he moves towards bathroom for a warm shower.
.
.
.
.
At y/n ~

She was studying hard for the models of final year exams.

📳 - ring ring!!!

Y/n - jeeha-san!!!.....(she attended the incoming call and said in her most cheerful tone)

Jeeha - boo!!!......aren't you sleeping! ....it's past midnight there, na?! 😤( She said in a scolding tone)

Y/n -😬uh......yeah....I'm sleeping...

Jeeha - huh!! What...... ( She asked doubtfuly)

Y/n - i....will....i will ,ok?

Jeeha - Huff! .....you SHOULD sleep. It's important for your health!!

Y/n - ok mom😂.

They talked for about 10 more minutes and hanged up.

Y/n - i hope things will be easy for her! ( She said to herself while setting blanket on herself and slowly drifting)
.
.
.
.
.
Hope~~
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED 💓
if you liked the story please vote,share and cmnt