Episode - 11

.....

Y/n pov - (I hugged him tightly and cried , he was patting my back)d-dad!!.
(He is my appa , the one who always was with me , he is back , his this nature is back. He broke the hug and wiped my tears, we both smiled . Again I layed my head on his chest , holding his shirt tightly).

Mom - y/nahh!! (She come running to me and hugged me.)w-when did you came.(her voice shaked)

Y/n - m-mom...(she broke my hug and caresses my cheek , giving a peck on my cheek).

(My bro come to me and hug me .)

Saehoon - Noona!!....(*Noona - a Korean word that younger brothers call their sister*)

(He was sobbing. I hug him tightly and kiss his hair)
(Mom....dad... Brother.....my family....MY COMPLETE FAMILY.i felt overwhelmed).

Y/n - like I promised , finally I come to see u. (I said to him and he broke the hug and looked at my face.)

Saehoon - n-noona..(he said wiping his tears)

Y/n -  you are a big boy now!! .(I said as I looked at him head to toe.  He was nearly my height . After 1 or 2 years he will be much more taller than me.)my ginger grow soo fast.(I said and give him the bouquet and chocolates + I buyed him hoodies and hand watch .I give my bag to him.). Go on...there is something for u.
(I make him sit on sofa , and turned to mom and dad .)
.
.
.
After some time~~
(Y/n , her mom , her dad , jaehyun and hobi is sitting on couch . Saehoon go to his friends house , his friends come and take him with them . He is 15 yrs now)

Mom - I'm sorry dears , we got overwhelmed by seeing her . That's why we didn't notice you guys first .

Hobi - it's nothing mom . we can understand , it's been more than 2 yrs since y/n met u .

(Mom and dad hugged jae and hobi)

Dad - how are u guys doing? When did u guys land here?

Jae - we are good dad. I came a week before, he camed a month before ,that's how he knew about this .(he looked at dad and y/n . Indicating that he is talking about the problem between y/n and her dad).

(Suddenly my mom spoke)
Mom - I will take tea and snacks .(saying that she went to kitchen , I went behind her.)

(I sat on counter , and hugged her from behind)

Y/n - I missed u !!

Mom- I missed u too dear ,(she slowly broke my hug and turn towards me , holding my cheeks in her hands , she said)...y/nie... (I hummed as response)...you know we love u.....(I nodded and concentrate on her )... whatever your dad done is only for your good...(I nodded and smiled. she hugged me , I do have some questions and I need answers for that.  But at that time I just brushed all my thoughts off and wanted to live in present.
.
.
.
(Dad and hobi was speaking . Jae enter in kitchen and helped us to bring tea to living room.)

(After sometime , hobi and jae went outside to give us some time alone.)

(I was standing alone in our balcony , suddenly dad come beside me and stood there . Slowly he hold my hand which was on railing , I felt hot drops of a liquid fell on my hands . I looked and saw it was my father's tears. I looked at him and he looked straight in my eyes)