Episode - 5

.....
(After the class ,she went to library to complete some work.
After sometime~
After her work done , she put all her belongings in her locker . She hurried to take the bus which will come in 5:10pm .now it's already 5:00pm!!.)

Y/n - my god!! I only have 10 more minutes.(she said to herself while hurried down the hall way, she had some papers in her hands , that is jeeha's ).‘actually she didn't came today , don't know why . Today We had some important  project to submit . I submitted mine during class.  I done her work in library after my class’ .

(She went to staff room and handed the project to her)
Mam - it's yours? (She asked while taking it )

Y/n - no mam, it's jeeha's.

Mam - thank you (she smiled , y/n bowed and left for her bus)

(Y/n looked at her watch and speedend her steps)

JIMIN'S POV~~~

(He was standing beside his car with his so called ‘fans’.he saw y/n who was almost running towards bus stop)

(Isn't she her? , Hmm...maybe busy...but it's rude if I didn't greet her na😏’)

Him - heyy.....(he called her , she looked toward the voice and saw him)

(Y/n pov - my god I should have weared headphones to ignore him.....😖ahhhhh I don't have timee!!!!!)

(She didn't said anything but just give him a look of ‘what the heck you want’ . He smirked and again call her without saying anything , which was probably annoying her)

Y/n - WHATTT!!!(she was Soo pissed , he smirked )

Him - Heyyyyy!! (He said with a flirty smile)

Y/n - (ahhh I had enough of him!!!!!😖😖) I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR STUPIDNESS!!! (she said what comes to her mouth first, and she didn't regret it)

(Without realizing , she actually shouted at him . The students were stunned , those girls were giving her death stares . She walked out  without wasting a second)

Y/n - myy godddd !!! , Bus must have left😖(she said to herself and like she thought bus already left) everyone left , ahhhh!! , Only have one thing to do .......WALK (She placed her hands in hips . sighed heavely and starts walking .) 
.
.
(actually , he was a little bit shocked too.he didn't thought she would shout)

(after she walked away , one girl who was beside him said)

Girl - how arrogant she is!!!!! ,How rudely she talked to you . Everyone was dying to be with you and she is😡 b***h !!!

Jimin - 'don't have time for MY stupidness'....hmmm...she needs to learn some lessons.. (he take out his car keys )...and I know how😏. ( He smirked and accelerate his car )
.
.
Y/n - I have to walk for 5 more minutes. because of that boy I missed my bus!!!! .(she walked through pathway , because of raining last night , they were water on the road .she was heading to jeeha's house , just  wanna check on her . To know if she is okay)

(while walking . Suddenly , all she heard was the loud sound of engine........with a ROAR...the second she closed her eyes😖....she was covered in dirty water)

Y/n - OMGGGGG!!!!!!😯😱😱(her blue hoodie was painted by mud

Y/n - OMGGGGG!!!!!!😯😱😱(her blue hoodie was painted by mud ....she was drenched ...she was Soo stunned to speak .as the realization hit , she shoot  glares at him, who slowed his car, rolled  down the window and smirking at her😏😏.)

Jimin - ‘I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR STUPIDNESS'🤣😏 (he mocked her ,he felt satisfied by seeing her expression.  he smirked and drove away)

Y/n - 😡😡😡AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!(she screamed and stormed her foot ) .
(He sees her through side mirror.
Even without him knowing , his eyes stare at her angry eyes for a second)

(AU POV : He laughed evily .
Something in her eyes.....
maybe this is the starting of a story.....
A beautiful story.....)
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE~~~
Armyaa if you love the episode pls cmnt , follow , like 💜💞
Let me know your feedback ☺️