Episode -20

(IF YOU HAVE SPOTIFY ......PLS PLAY "tuj main rub diktha hai”)

......

Today is a pleasant day with beautiful climate. After many months she slept peacefully........you know the feeling we get when we have a perfect sleep.

Y/n woke up at 4:00am which is earlier than any other day.......she is quite good today with a radiant charm.

Y/n pov ~~

Ahhh.....it's good.....SO GOOD .....model exams will start today , I'm gonna score good marks , take internship and  get into my dream job as a chartered accountant (she thought while being excited😊. She finished her revision as soon as possible and gone to take a fresh shower. She come out of bathroom and wore a black jean, hoodie with a denim jacket .)

(She had lots and tons of hoods and jackets as hobi and jae where the only friends she had other than jeeha

(She had lots and tons of hoods and jackets as hobi and jae where the only friends she had other than jeeha......she built her personality with hobi and jae as these three growed together).

(They always bought cloths and food as gifts for her😂😂.)

She walked to school while talking on her phone, after buying a cup of coffee for herself from halmoni's shop

On phone~

Y/n - dad!..... Morning❤️.

Dad - y/niee .....morning sweet heart.....do you had breakfast?

Y/n - yes appa.....a cup of  chilled coffee.

Dad - that's not breakfast dear.........you should never skip it okay?.....( I know she is too busy focusing on her studies....between my worries i had forgot about her health....both mental and physical....i should transfer her back to busan .....in that my angel can live with us and eat healthy)hmm....

Y/n - hmmm?? .....what's my strongiee hestating about hmm .

Dad - umm what's about ....what do you say  about coming back to busan University?

Y/n - really!!!....😂😂only 3 months left to graduate pa. What about you guys coming here?

Dad - we are thinking about it y/n ah..... with gods grace , soon we will move there ❤️ (‘it is needed .....as it will not give any good to you ,if you visit here’ he thought)

Y/n - ahhh reallyyyy.....thank youuuu..

Dad - 😂😂ah it's good to hear your laughs.......

Y/n - uhuhhh!!~~😂😂.

After many months she is laughing wholeheartedly.....don't caring about her surroundings
.
.
.
.
At the same time  when y/n was slowly starting to enjoy her adulthood with the love of her parents....... somewhere contradictory to her life was going on...