Chapter 13

As Spike watched Cordy and Xander and the rest of the Scoobies be used as slave labor, he mulled over ways to restore Sunnydale back to its original state. He pulled Willow to the side and asked her if she could cast a spell that would undo D'Hoffryn's reign of terror in Sunnydale.

"I don't know, Spike," Willow told him, "I'm so exhausted from the day's labor, I have no time for anything but sleep."

"So, you like this new reality?" Spike quizzed her.

"No, but tonight's the full moon..." Willow mused. "Maybe there is a spell I can use."

"Look, I'll take your place and you go back to your quarters and look up that spell," Spike suggested.

"Thank you, Spike," Willow said as she ran back to her slave quarters. There just had to be a way to bring Sunnydale back to its glory days.

As Willow skimmed her Book of Spells, Buffy was following Willow back to her quarters.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Um, I'm not feeling so well, so Spike took my place so I can rest," Willow said, making an excuse.

"See to it doesn't happen again."

"Okay, Buffy."

"That's Mistress Buffy." Buffy reminded her.

"Yes. Mistress Buffy." Willow said, before going to lie down.

But Willow didn't lie down. She instead, got out her Book of Spells and began looking for a spell. Maybe it was having to call Buffy 'Mistress' that more goth goat, but Willow wanted to bring back Sunnydale to its former days.