Chapter 4

Buffy, the dark slayer knew she was the powerful one and tossed Jonathon aside as she went hunting for more. She found some poor unsuspecting girl just sitting on a park bench when she went walking through the park.

Buffy would have felt sorry for the poor girl, but dark Buffy went in for the kill as she swooped in and sired the poor girl and drank her blood, then let the girl drink from her. Another victory for the Dark Slayer. . . .

Meanwhile, back at Giles' store, the Scoobies were thinking of a way to get Buffy back while Spike and Angel each took it upon themselves to find Buffy on their own.

Angel was the first to find Buffy as he watched what looked to be Buffy but with darker makeup sire another victim. As Dark Buffy was about to leave and prowl for more victims, Angel grabbed her arm.

"Who the . . ." Dark Buffy began to say.

"Buffy?" Angel asked.

"Who the hell are you?" Dark Buffy spat at him.

"No! Say they didn't turn you?" Angel said, but knew what would have been his heart that she was turned.

"I'm Buffy, Dark Buffy." She told him. "'The new and improved Buffy."

Angel hated to do it, but he knew what he had to do. . .as he knocked Buffy unconscious just as Spike had managed to find them together.

"Spike, I found Buffy. . ." Angel began.

"And you knocked her out?" Spike questioned him.

"You don't understand?" Angel told him. "Buffy's been turned."

"Buffy's been turned?" Spike pondered the idea.

"Yes, we need to find a way to turn her back."

"Ah, Angel, I don't think that can be done." Spike said.

"Well, we have to find a way."

"Okay, but I don't think the other demons will like it."

Spike followed Angel and Buffy back to Giles' store as Giles and the Scoobies Gang looked astonished at Buffy's new look.

Chapter 5

"She's not. . ." Willow said disbelievingly.

"I'm afraid she is." Angel said sadly.

"Angel says we need to find a way to turn her back." Spike says doubtfully.

"Can that be done?" Willow asks.

"We have to try. We can't let Dark Buffy reign."

"Angel is right. We have to get the Slayer back." Giles sasy.

Angel lays Dark Buffy in a darkened room while the rest of them think of a way to get Buffy back. As the Scoobies, Giles, and Angel are trying to find a way to bring Buffy back, Spike is caught off guard when he spies on the sleeping Buffy and happens to awaken her.

"Who are you?!" Buffy growls at Spike.

"Spike." Spike introduces himself to Dark Buffy.

"What do you want with me?"

"I want nothing from you. . .except maybe. . .your love."

"I love you?" Dark Buffy asks.

"Well, we have had a thing."

"Thing?"

"We had one night." Spike fills Dark Buffy in.

"Well, I don't like you so I don't see how I could love you. You don't look like my type."

"And what is your type?"

"Not you, that's for sure." Dark Buffy says as she gets up from the bed and knocks Spike across the room and leaving the building before anyone can stop her, leaving Spike unconscious.

"See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!" Dark Buffy says

Dark Buffy intended to thwart the Scoobies plan to bring Buffy back. There was no way she was ever going to forgive them for what they did. Dark Buffy was here to stay, whether anybody like it or not.