Chapter 5

Dark Buffy went on the lam through Sunnydale. She was hungry...hungry for blood. She spotted some poor soul sitting on the bridge railing contemplating suicide...probably some poor guy whose girl just dumped him...maybe she should put him out of his misery and just drink his blood...Dark Buffy thought.

But before she could drink the poor guy's blood, she heard moans from under the bridge. She looked under the bridge to find Cordy and Xander making out.

"Ahem!" Dark Buffy coughed to get their attention.

"Buffy!" Cordy screamed, knocking the guy on the bridge into the water to his death.

"Damn it!" Dark Buffy said under her breath, as she watched her dinner go into the river.

"Buffy!" Xander exclaimed, unaware of Buffy's turned status.

"I see you two can't get enough of each other!" Dark Buffy scoffed.

"Well, we thought no one was around!" Cordy told Buffy.

"Well, you thought wrong?" Dark Buffy exclaimed.

"So, where were you?" Xander asked.

"I was with..." Buffy began but never got to finish her thought when Spike happened along looking for Buffy after he came to.

"Buffy? You took off on me?" Spike asked, still confused from the decking Buffy gave him.

"Sorry, Spike! Had things to do!" Dark Buffy said, ired.

"Well, how about it?" Spike asked Dark Buffy.

"About what?" Dark Buffy asked, determined to ditch Spike, but Xander and Cordy were curious as to what Spike meant.

"About being lovers?" Spike inquired.

"Ewwwww!" Cordy said, disgusted. "You and Buffy?!"

"What about it, Cordy?!" Spike said, hurt.

As Spike, Xander and Cordy were arguing, Dark Buffy saw her chance and managed to escape the three of them. All Dark Buffy could think about was getting some blood to curb the hunger she felt.