Chapter 6

Dark Buffy finished slurping on some poor unsuspecting soul as she drained him of his blood. The blood felt good and was warm to the touch as it entered her mouth and down her throat. As Dark Buffy licked her lips, she let the man go limp in her hands as she let him fall to the ground.

"Sorry, dude!" Dark Buffy said as she hid from Spike, Xander and Cordy, who had followed her trail. They couldn't find her, especially she had left the man lying in the alley.

Xander came upon the man lying slumped in the alley, "Where is Buffy when you need her?"

Dark Buffy stayed hidden so Spike, Xander and Cordy wouldn't discover who had left the man in the alley. No one could find out who she was! And no one could find out that Buffy was being held hostage so she could roam the streets of Sunnydale in Buffy's place!

It was time for her to seek revenge on those Scoobies for not standing by Buffy! But now, Dark Buffy was free—free to get revenge for all that was done to her!

As Dark Buffy watched Spike and Xander and Cordy, Spike smelled the scent of Dark Buffy, "Something's not right here?"

"What do you mean?" Xander asked.

"This was done by a recently turned vampire."

"How can you tell?" Cordy asked.

"The sloppiness of the victim just left lying here." Spike reasoned.

"So if you've been a vampire for a while, there wouldn't be any sloppy behavior?" Xander asked.

"Let's just say, the more you drain the blood from someone, you learn to hide your victims." Spike explained.

"That's interesting." Xander said.

Dark Buffy took note of what Spike was saying and decided that she had to be more careful when feeding upon her victims.