Golfing With The Gator

He hands you a golf club. You take it confused.

Monty:well. You wanna play some golf?

You look at the club then at him.

Y/n:I don't know how to play

He laughs and takes you to a course. He shows you how to hold the club and you try coping him. He sees your still having some trouble so he gently puts his hand on your waist and adjust your body.
You turn bright and he gets closer. His body is over yours, holding your hands against the club and practicing swinging.

You can't focus on what he's saying. All you can think about is his hot breath on your neck. He stops and gets off. You look at him confused.

Monty: you got it now?

You realize he's been instructing you the whole time. He waits for a response.

Y/n: um.. yeah.. I think so

You swing the club and miss the ball. You slightly blush of embarrassment. He smiles and tries not to laugh.

Monty: straighten your arms

You do as he says and try hitting the ball again. It moves closer to the hole and you smile, actually impressed with how far it went.

Monty:Good job, see you're not that bad

You moved out of the way and he took the place where you stood. He smiled and hit the ball, making a direct shot into the hole. Show off..

(Later)
You finish up playing and head to get a snack with monty before going home. You talk for a bit then say your goodbyes. You yawned and drove home. You laid in bed, exhausted, falling asleep.

((Sorry for the very short chapter, I'm gonna try and make a long one next chapter lol
294 words