Risky Business

The next day, your body was aching. Monty woke you up with some medicine and water. You smiled and kissed him.

Monty:sorry I was so rough on you, Cher

You shook your head and held his face.

Y/n: I like it when you are

He blushed brightly and held you close, kissing you.

Monty:Oh yeah?

You nod and he gently tilts your head back. You see his jaw open and close on your shoulder, creating another mark. You flush a deep red as he lets out a bellow. His tail is wagging and you feel something in between your legs.

Monty:Could we?

You blush and kiss him.

Y/n:of course

He puts his hands through your hair and groans as he feels you grind against him.

Monty:Oh come on, don't tease me, Cher..

You smile and kissed his nose, unbuttoning his pants. You see that familiar length, still surprised that it fit.
You get down onto your knees and gently stroke him. He almost melts into it, he bellows and tilts his head back. You continue, fitting what you can into your mouth. He groans and you feel two hands on the back of your head. He shoves you down and you moan onto his cock. You feel it down your throat, choking you. He begins to move your head up and down on him. You let him make you his own toy of pleasure.

Monty:Just like that, sweetheart

He continues and suddenly releases his pent up energy down your throat. You pull away and cough. He picks you up and gently kisses your forehead.

Monty:Doin' okay?

You nod and he puts you on the wall. Even when suspended in the air, he holds you so securely. You put your legs around him and hold his face. A small almost purr noise escapes from his throat. He blushes brightly.

Y/n:that was so cute!

He looks away, a little embarrassed but you pull him back to look a you.

Y/n:it's okay, you're still my big bad gator

He smiles and kisses you. As he does you feel him slip inside you. You moan into his mouth as you two kiss. He returns the pleasure you had given him. You hold him tightly and he lets you know who's in charge, pounding deep inside of you. Both of your moans fill the room. Monty isn't ashamed to let the others know. The Pizzaplex wouldn't open for a couple hours.

Monty:Shit.

You were confused but understood once you felt him fill every single crevice inside of you. He relaxed and looked at you.

Monty:You alright?

You nod and he cleans up the mess you two made.

Y/n: monty? Have you ever.. left the Pizzaplex?

He stands and looks at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair.

Monty:No why ya' askin'?

Y/n:would you like to?

He nodded.

Monty:I have wondered what else there is to see in this town. I'm not allowed to leave though, Cher.

You thought for a moment.

Y/n:I could sneak you out. We could go through the maintenance tunnels

He looked at you.

Monty:I like how you think. But how do I go anywhere? Almost anyone in this town is going to recognize a 7ft animatronic gator

Y/n: I could sneak you. It's okay

He seemed unsure about it but nodded.

Monty:okay fine. Let's leave for a bit later

((Short chapter sorry! I've been super busy but I'm trying lol it's just been a while