A tail's thump

((Monty POV time))

I opened the door to my green room and sighed. One of the workers got on my ass about my anger. What
Was I supposed to do? Some little shit tried yanking my tail.
I sat down and relaxed for a minute before grabbing my guitar and just practicing a couple lines.

Minutes pass and I hear soft footsteps walking past my room. I go out and come face to face with Y/n.
I thought she wasn't coming in today.

((Back to you))

I stare at the gator and he looks at me, unable to comprehend what's going on.

Y/n: Sorry big guy, I was called in a while ago. I didn't have time to see you

He smiled and brushed it off.

Monty:No need to apologize. I'm just glad you're here now.

You return a smile and both of you stand there for a minute.

Monty:so you wanna come in?

You quickly look away, blushing and you nod.

Y/n: sure, I wouldn't mind

He let you in and you looked around at the familiar room. It was a little better but still messy.

Monty: Staff had to clean earlier but,,

You look at him.

Y/n: you're anger had other plans?

He looks away sheepishly and nods. You sit in his chair. Pretty comfy even if had claw marks in it. He sits on the couch, his tail gently thumping. You look at him and smile.

Y/n: can't handle your feelings there?

He blushes then gets up. He rests his hand on both of the arms of the chair you were sitting in. He stared at you, his tail wagging.

Monty:You off for the rest of the day?

You're confused but nod and smile. You take a second to mess with him.

Y/n: why? Wanna take me out?

He smirks and let's out a deep bellow. He rests his head on your shoulder. You gently brush your hands through his hair, making it messy and gently fall down.

((Lmao this is the best way to describe it, but he's bigger of course))

Monty: it's crossed my mind

You blush and he makes eye contact with you. Your alarm scares both of you, causing monty to quickly stand up straight again.
You both blush of embarrassment. You look at the alarm and sighed, turning it off.

Y/n: oh.

He turns to you and makes eye contact again.

Monty:Is somethin' wrong?

You shook your head and read the notification again.

Y/n: some guy quit. They want me to work on you guys for a while, Hm

Monty smiled and kissed your forehead.

Monty:really? That's good, we'll see each other more

You got up and stretched. He laid on the couch and patted his chest like he wanted you to lay down.

Monty: it's alright, I don't bite

He gently pulls you onto top of him and holds you close. You're face flashes a bright red as you feel his hand carefully rest on your head.

Monty:comfy?

You nod and close your eyes, falling asleep.

((Later))
You wake up and look around, I guess he left. Your chest hurts from laying on such a hard surface. As you get up, you spot a star shaped sticky note on the mirror.

"Hey I'll be back in a bit, had a show to do - monty"

You sighed and set the paper down then left monty's greenroom. Heading to the nearest elevator, you stretched and yawned. You felt energized after that nap so you took the elevator to go wonder around. You stopped at the daycare and went in, watching the little kids laughing and playing when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turn around to see Bonnie looking at you.

Bonnie:What are you doing out here? Aren't you in the arcade?

He smiled and you shook your head.

Y/n: I'm only needed there if I get called in about something. Speaking of, I need to go to parts and service.

Bonnie chuckled.

Bonnie:yeah, about parts and service, could you help me out? Little mishap at the bowling alley

He showed his other hand. It was slightly damaged like someone tried ripping a ball away from his grip. I guess it gave you something to do while you wait for the others.
You head down with Bonnie and you get him all patched up. By now, the rest of the group head down, chatting and laughing with each other.
Chica is excited to see you again, squeezing you with a hug. You check her first to see a couple things like food or a couple strap pieces stuck in her gears. Roxy has to get a small paint job while Freddy is in need of a cleaning. Kids really like making a mess, huh. You fix them up to realize Monty isn't with them.

Freddy:Sorry if he keeps too long, he usually doesn't feel the best after shows.

You nod, readying yourself with whatever damages he's made. Finally after a half an hour goes by, Monty meets you in the repair station. He doesn't look at you and you are a little puzzled on why. While checking him, you tighten up a few bolts and fix a small dent in his side. As you're repainting the area, you feel his eyes on you.

Y/n: I'm trying to work monty.

He stops but still doesn't say anything.

Y/n: so what happened today?

He mumbles but you still manage to hear him.

Monty: I threw a club and it bounced back, hittin' me..

You smile and gently kiss his cheek. He melts into you and seems to relax.

Y/n: well at least you aren't in that bad of condition

He smiled and put his hand through your hair, pulling you in for a kiss. You blush as you feel his other hand on your waist, slightly going down. You stop him and look away.

Y/n: alright, we should get you to the golf course, right

He blushes and stands. You sigh and lead the way.

Monty:I'm sorry if I made ya' uncomfortable

You look at him, giving him a reassuring smile.

Y/n: you didn't, I just didn't wanna get caught

He goes red and smirks at your response.
We're you actually falling for a gator?

((Wow, long chapter. Oops lol
1073 words

An Alligator's Bellow ( Monty Gator X female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara