Good Morning

Monty gently shakes you awake. You look at him sleepily, confused on what's going on.

Y/n: Monty? What time is it

He kisses you and picks you up, you go limp like a ragdoll but that doesn't effect how easily he carries you. He take you to the living room.

Monty:there's something you might want to see

You try opening your eyes and squinting at the tv. There's a photo of Montgomery on the news. You panic and look at him.

Y/n: Shit! We need to get you back there

He shakes his head and holds you.

Monty:I like it here, they can just replace me.

You look at the tv again.

Y/n: Monty. If you wanted to, they would've already done it.

He starts playing with your hair. He isn't worried about the situation at all.

Y/n: Monty! Why are you so calm, I could get fired

He kissed you but you pulled away.

Y/n: Ugh. What is with you

You storm off and go back to your room. Monty sighed and followed you. He knocks on the door.

Y/n: what do you want.

He opens the door.

Monty:get dressed, I'll go back

You looked at him and got up, picking out something simple to wear.

Y/n:let's go.

You push pass him and he want to pull you to him but doesn't. He follows you out the door and into the car. It's a very quiet drive. Too quiet.

Monty:I'm sorry for being so stubborn

Monty tries breaking the tension but you ignore him. He doesn't say anything else and waits till you two get to the pizzaplex.
Monty gets out and looks at the building. He's anxious and looks at you. You head toward the entrance and he follows you. He grabs your hand. He's gentle and kind even in such a nerve racking situation. You sigh and relaxed slightly.

Monty:if anything happens. Just know I will never stop caring for you the way I do now..

You nod and make eye contact with him. He lifts your chin up and plant a small kiss on your lips. You both look at the big doors again and head inside, ready for anything that awaited beyond the entrance.

((I'll continue this dont worry :)) just for a cliff hanger moment