Day off

You woke up late and checked the time. You laid back down and looked at the ceiling. Other than a late check appointment with the animatronics, you had taken the day off. You were excited to see what would happen and where this day would take you.
You get up and put on a cute outfit of choice and head to the Pizzaplex.

((Maybe like?? An hour in)

You were walking around when you heard some commotion near rockstar row, you decided to go check it out. You saw monty arguing with a guard.  It was something about how he's using his claws for more harm than good, hinting he might get them taken away for a while. You had to do something.

Y/n: excuse me?

They both turn to look at you, Monty changed up real quick. You spoke with the guard.

Y/n: sorry to but into this argument. Being one of the staff members, I thought I'd give my way in this. Monty has to keep his claws in order to play. I understand you could have Bonnie take over but then who would run the bowling alley? I don't think a gator with anger issues is fit to run something like that.

The guard sighed and looked at Monty, explain how he'd have to get under control. Monty didn't say a word to them but they took it as an agreement anyway. Once they left, Monty pulls you into his arms. His tail thumping and he was smiling.

Monty:Ya' really saved my ass, wait.. why are you here anyway? Freddy said you wouldn't be here

He stops then grins. Seeing an opportunity to tease.

Monty:You missed me that much, huh?

You blush and kissed his nose, hearing his tail on the cold tile flooring.

Y/n:I mean I was just stopping by, you seem more excited than me though

He smiled and awkwardly scratched his neck.

Monty:Well yeah, you did just help me keep my claws

You roll your eyes and he picks you up. You look at him surprised and he just looks ahead as he starts walking.

Y/n:W-wait! Where are we going?

He looked at you confused.

Monty:Someone's gotta watch the golf course? Make sure no one's breaking anything

You let out an "oh" and held onto him as he carried you.
He sets you down right at the entrance and you two walk together.
You're mid-conversation when a kid needed some assistance from Monty.

He left for a couple minutes, leaving you alone. You sat at a bench and waited, messing with your hair. He came back and smiled, sitting next to you. He put his arm around you and you leaned into him.

You watched as his tail thumped on the bench. You looked at him and he smiled. He was looking around at the kids. You closed your eyes and he looked down at you, putting his other arm around you as well.

Monty: so cute..

You open your eyes and his face goes bright red, letting go and looking away.

Y/n:would you like to repeat that?

He shook his head and still didn't look over at you. You smile and kiss his cheek.

Y/n: it's okay, you're not too bad yourself

He smiled and calmed down. He sighed and looked at you.

Monty:will I see ya' tonight?

Y/n: maybe, I'm not sure if I can get a shift

He stopped you.

Monty:No no that's fine, I could just sneak you

You slightly panic.

Y/n: what if we get caught! I could get fired..

He calmed you down and kissed your forehead.

Monty: I'll keep you safe

You blush and realize there's kids looking at you both. He looks at them, causing them to look away.

Monty:they'll tease me about this later

He smiled and turned his attention back to you.

Y/n:you swear that everything going to be okay?

He nods and gently placed his hand on your cheek.

Monty: swear

He leans in for a kiss and you blush but return the favor. His other hand rests on your hip and you hold it. You break away from the kiss and he realizes what he did.

Y/n :oh my..

His tail thumps beside him.

Monty:holy shit!

He smiles and kisses you again quickly. You smile and he laughs.
An announcement is heard from the speakers.

"Attention! If all band members could make their way to the atrium, Last performance of the night starts in 30 minutes!"

Monty gets up and smiles, his tail still excited from that moment.

Monty:I'll see you tonight! Be in my green room

He left and kids followed after him, some were pulling his hands and asking who the girl was. He laughed.

Monty: someone special

((Alright! I like this chapter. Monty's so big but so sweet/ precious I love him :))) 
830 words