Meeting the Gang

(After hours)

You stretched and headed down to the stage area from the arcade. You had just finished replacing an old cable for a video game.
You notice the time and smile. You go to rockstar row to find Monty and stop at the green door. Noises can be heard from inside his room but you knock anyway. There's some commotion before he opens the door.
He looks like he wasn't expecting company, his hair was slightly messy. You liked it.

Monty:Hey.. sorry I didn't know you'd be ready so early

He blushed slightly and stood in the doorway, awkwardly.

Y/n:well are you gonna invite me in?

He seemed caught off guard and looked back at his room. He sighed and moved out of the way. You walked and looked around, it was messy but that was an easy fix. You picked up a monty plush and sat down on the couch. He watched you before walking over and sitting with you.

Monty:What time would you like to go?

You shrugged and looked at him. You did just get off work, relaxing would be nice right now.
You lay down on the couch, your head on Monty's lap. He tenses up and looks away, flustered by your actions. You liked that you had this effect on him.
You gently turned his head to look at you and he grew brighter. A knock interrupted you two. A pink and white chicken walked in with a grey wolf.

Chica:Monty! We heard about your friend how she-

Chica looked at you and smiled then pulled you in for a hug.

Chica:Oh you're already here! That's lovely. I'm Chica and This is Roxanne!

The wolf snickered and crossed her arms.

Roxanne: You're decent at least

Chica nudged her shoulder.

Chica:Be nice. Anyway, We're going to the Arcade, Yeah?

You looked at Monty, who shrugged. You rolled your eyes and turned back to the girls.

Y/n: I'm guessing so!

Chica squealed with excitement and hugged her again.

Chica:How fun!

Monty stood up and put his hand on your shoulder. Jeez, even his hands were huge. You all head to the west arcade, Freddy is already there, talking with a very large animatronic. You shiver and he hands you his finger since you were so much smaller than him, you shake it with both hands and introduce yourself. You learn that he's the DJ at the arcade and seems like a pretty chill guy. Another animatronic is there, a rabbit. You knew there was a rabbit somewhere. I guess he just wasn't in the band anymore. Bonnie looks at Freddy.

Bonnie:So this is Y/n? It's great to meet you, I'm Bonnie. I run the bowling alley

He was calm and down to earth, you liked Bonnie. He smiled at you.

Freddy:It is so good to see you again , Y/n

You smiled and hugged Freddy, who immediately accepted it and hugged you back. He was very soft for an animatronic.

((Couple hours in))
You've been dancing and playing arcade games most of the time. Monty walks over to you and smiles.

Monty:Could we have a dance, Cher?

You blush slightly and nod, taking his hand. DjMM got the memo and played a slower song, Roxanne and Chica dance, Freddy does not wish to dance but Bonnie pulls him onto the floor anyway.
Monty and you dance, very closely. Even though you me him not too long ago, you felt like you've known him forever. He holds you closer to him and smiles. The song ends but you want this moment to last forever.

Y/n:DJ? Another please

Music Man smiles and gives you a thumbs up before playing another slow song.

Monty:You like dancin' with me that much huh?

You rest your head against his chest and he blushes. His tail begins to wag and you smile.

Y/n:I love dancing with you.

((Afterwords))

The night ends and you have to say goodbye once again. Chica gives you a hug and Roxanne smiles at you. Bonnie gives you a high-five and Freddy ends it with another hug. You turn to Monty and he gently hold your hands in his. He plants a kiss on your cheek.

Monty:Come back soon, I'll be missin' you till then, Cher.

((Woo alright, another chapter done, sorry for a longer wait. I am a student so some days are longer waits than some others.
753 words