Day off pt 2

After the performance, you had to do a maintenance check on the animatronics. One by one, they told you their issues and their sat while you fixed them. One thing kept being brought up throughout conversations, Monty.

Freddy: so I heard you and him had um, a moment in monty golf

You immediately stop what your doing and blush.

Y/n: he told you that?

Chica nodded.

Chica: it was on our way here actually! He had his tail swinging while he spoke, it was so sweet!

You smile, happy that he talks of you so fondly. The rest of the gang went back to their rooms and left you waiting for Monty.
You heard heavy footsteps and your heart begins to race, excitement filling your body. Once you two see each other, he charges toward you. He picks you up in his arms and hugs you. You hold onto him tightly and he set you down.

Y/n:well hello to you too, big guy

He grins and puts a hand to your cheek.

Monty:it's good to see you again, Cher

———————————————
———————————————

You begin checking his body for any defects or concerns. He lets you work and messes with his claws, wearing dull.

Y/n:you need me to sharpen those for you?

She nods and smiles.

Monty:thank you

You smile back, grabbing his hand and sharpening his nails one by one.
You put a new coat of paint on them and let them dry.

Y/n:careful not to smudge the paint, it still needs time to dry

You put a fan on them and he watched you.

Y/n: okay I think we're all done

Monty smiled but had something on his mind. You could tell he was thinking about something. He kept eyeing you.

Y/n:something wrong?

He snapped out of it and blushed.

Monty:I'm fine, just.. watching?

He smiled and you rolled your eyes.

Y/n:okay then

You finish up what you were doing and Monty takes you up his elevator.

Monty: you got 10 minutes till the gates close, ya' plannin' on stayin'?

You nod and smile. Monty takes you to his room and opens the door for you. You blush and walk in. Same messy room as before. You sit on the couch and stretch.

Y/n: so what were you planning on doing?

He shrugged.

Monty:just being with you. We could get something to eat, well you could cause ..well you know. But we could hang out? Go to the theatre?

You nod. You forgot this place had a theatre. The food idea would be good too. Dinner and a movie. Well played gator.

Y/n: yeah, that sounds fun. I'm good to go whenever you are.

He smiles and his tail sways.

Monty:we could head there now? If that'll be good with you.

You nod and he leads the way. You two avoid security bots and anyone who could be working tonight. It was quiet. You finally got there.

Monty:grab what you'd like, I'll see what movies we got.

He leaves as you look around. You end up getting a drink and candy of your choice. You made some popcorn as well.
You head into the theatre and set your food in a chair. You go to check on Monty in the movie room. As your open the door, you almost run into each other. He smiles.

Monty:okay, so we don't have much but I found one for the "older kids." Might be scary?

She smile and shrug. He take it as an okay and puts the movie on.

Monty:alright come on

You follow him to your seats and sit down, setting the food aside.
As the movie starts, you can feel eyes on you. It send a shiver down your spine but you try to look past it.
You look at him and he blushes.

Monty:sorry, I just can't help it. You're just to pretty to not be in my arms.

You blush and smile. You get caught off guard as he sets you on his lap. He gently strokes your face and you turn bright red. You're practically straddling him.

Monty: is this sudden? I could stop if you're uncomfortable

You shake your head and smile.

Y/n: No no.. I'm alright

You cuddle with him as you feel his large hands slowly slide down onto your ass. You blush and hold onto him. He gently lifts your chin to look you in the eyes. He kissed you. It's passionate and exciting. You felt his other hand unbutton your shirt and you blush. He gently presses his tongue to your collarbone then slithers down to your chest. You shuttered and hold his head there. He stops and looks at you.

Monty:you alright, Cher?

You nodded. He smirks at how hot and bothered you look.

Monty:you wanna go back to the room?

You nod and he sets you down. You both leave the theatre and head to montys green room. As soon as you enter, Monty picks you up and sets you on the vanity. He kisses you and slowly goes down your neck. You smile and mess up his hair. He takes his glasses off and set them next to you, pulling you closer for more kisses.

Monty: I think I might be fallin' for you, Cher

((Just a tease :))) it will get juicer I promise. Sorry for such a long wait

917 words.