Leaving

You find yourself safe in Bonnie Bowl. Everyone's happy but.. how do we get out of here. You look around to see a exit sign that says employees only. That maintenance tunnels! Of course, those run through every part of the pizza plex.

Y/N: guys! We have to get out of here. If you stay, things might not end well.. and I don't want to lose any of you

Freddy's ears wiggle.

Freddy: Aw! Y/n is right. Sadly we can't stay here. The pizzaplex is all we know but, it's time to get out and leave this place. It's not safe here.. for any of us.

He looks at his hand and lights his finger.

Freddy: it's time to end this.

Monty smiled.

Monty: yeah! Burn this shithole to the ground!

The others agreed and with that, Freddy started the fire, the animatronics got out, you all survived. You found an old van behind the plex, probably used for deliveries. You put the key in and started the car.

Y/N: lets get the fuck out of here.

You see Vanessa escape, her hair slightly burnt and with the rest of her "team." They turned against her. She screamed so thing at you but she was too far away. You began to hear a fire truck and police. You smile as Vanessa is arrested and driven away, she was insane. No one just had the heart to tell her.

You drove far from the pizzaplex, getting a new home in the country, settling down. Saving money helped in the long run. Not too small of a house on the countryside.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
(( words: 276. short chapter