Falling for a gator

Monty: I think I might be fallin' for you, Cher

————————————————
————————————————

What he had said that night kept playing in your mind. Sadly you two didn't continue because of how worried you were of being caught. You wish you could've just went through with it. You feel stupid now. You sighed and clocked into work. You decided to stop by rockstar row to see Monty. You heard yelling from inside his room but you knocked anyway. He answered it.

Monty:what could you w- ..y/n?

He immediately calmed down once he saw you. He smiled and bent down to your height, carefully placing a kiss on your forehead.

Monty:I missed you

You smile and kissed his nose.

Y/n: you saw me last night though

He teased and blushed.

Monty:I didn't see enough of you though

You blush and laugh. His tail wagged because of how happy you were. He liked seeing you happy.

Monty:well, do you need any help in the arcade or ya just gonna hang around?

You smiled and nodded.

Y/n: I do already have some things to do but other than those, I'm just wondering this place basically

He laughed and lifted your chin.

Monty: Alright, How about you meet me here, after the show?

You blush and nod. He smiles and leaves you be, leaving to go get ready. You go to do your work in the arcade, hoping to finish early.

An hour passes and you check your watch. The show should be done by now. You had just finished your tasks for the time being and head down to the atrium.
They had just finished and you see Monty head backstage with the others.
You take the staff entrance and follow them. Monty looks back and stops, waiting for you. You finally catch up to him and he smiles.

Monty:there you are

You look up at him and continue walking. He follows and you two talk till your met with his green room door. He opens it and enters with you. As soon as the door shuts, he turns to you.

Monty:so, about last night

You perk up and blush deeply.

Y/n:oh- um.. yeah what about it?

He picks you up and sits on the couch, placing you on his lap.

Monty:did I do somethin' wrong?

You're confused by his question.

Monty:I mean. We were about to.. you know. But you stopped me. Why?

His voice was calm with you, making you feel secure.

Y/n:well what if someone walked in? Like Freddy or worse, a security guard..

Monty sighed and gently held you close to his chest.

Monty:it's okay. We don't have to do those kind of things you know.

You relaxed in his arms and nodded.
You thought and looked at him.

Y/n:we could try tonight?

He blushed and looked surprised.

Monty:are your sure about that, Cher?

You nod and he doesn't know what to say. You smile and kiss his snout.

Y/n:after closing? I'll be here

You left Monty. He was unable to process what just happened. He melted into a mess of happiness and his tail wagged. A deep blush spread across his face.

Monty:shes in for it now..
——————————————————————————————————

After your shift, you smile and head to Montys green room. You couldn't get him off your mind all day. You were nervous but excited.
You knock on the door.

Monty:Come on in, Cher

You blush and the door opens. You look around. The rooms nice for once, it's fixed up the best it could be. The lights were dimmed and Monty sat on the couch. He stood up and carefully picked you up into his arms. You blush.

Monty:so are you still up for this?

You nod and he smiles. He kisses you.

Monty:I'll let you decide how we do things, alright?

You blush and put his hands on your hips, slowly taking your pants off. He seems pleased and continues but with your shirt this time. He doesn't waste time and tears it from your body. Your breathe hitches and you smile. He fondles your chest and kisses you.
He gently lays you down on the couch as you hear his belt unbuckle and is thrown to the side. You put your hands through his hair, messing it up. He smiles and takes his glasses off, setting them to the side.
He's big compared to your body. You become nervous and he removes his pants, showing his length. You turn bright and he chuckles at your reaction. You slip off your panties and spread yourself for him. He rubs against you before slowly entering your tight pussy. You moan and hold onto him. He shoves it in and groans as you're caught off guard. You
Let out a longer moan. He begins to move in and out of you.
You make sweet noises for him and he picks up the pace. He holds you close and looks in your eyes.

Monty:you doin' okay?

You nod and whine. He kisses you and smiles.

Monty:good. Cause we ain't done yet

He speeds up and you gasp. He lets a deep bellow escape from his throat. You scratch up his back and he just keeps pounding into you. It felt like with each grunt, he got faster. His tail thumping against the couch is loud but keeps a steady rhythm. He licks your neck and bites down on your shoulder, causing you to scream. He cums deep inside you and doesn't pull out till you're nice and full.

You two catch your breath and monty sits up. He cleans himself off and puts his pants back on. He smiles and looks down at you.

Monty:here, I know a good way to clean you up

You're confused till you feel his warm breathe against your dripping pussy. He licks the outside of you before sticking his tongue inside you. Your back arches as you set a hand on Monty's head. He cleans you up and reaches you to climax, cumming on his tongue. He kisses your hole and sits up.

Monty:I'm proud of you, ya know

He kissed you and holds you on top of him. You relax against his body and smile.

Y/n:I love you, Monty

He blushes and puts his hand on your face.

Monty:I love you too, y/n

Those words ended that moment as you fell asleep, causing monty to power off for the night with you.

((hope y'all liked that chapter ;;))
I had fun writing it <3
1110 words