Chp.4

-AUTHOR POV-

While everything is happening at the Chicago, meanwhile, we then take a look back at each member to the guardians of the globe, we take a look at Russia, where Red Rush was at a honeypot with his love one at the grass hill, until he then got a alert signal of the guardians of the globe, we then take a mother look at another state at Denver where The Immortal is handling against a villain, which he took care of him easily, and to get the alert as well and head on over to the base, we then take a look at the ocean, at the very bottom where happens to be a beautiful city alike, and to find Aquarus bored out of his mind and just wanted to do something...and so he did as he got the alert, and was happy to get some action and heads over to the base. Then, we take a look another state, where we see War Woman got the alert as well after done with her work and heads to the base...we then take a look at another state where the Martian Man having some fun with a little girl at an abandon building (Poor little girl, didn't get to see him anymore) AHEM!!!! Anyways, he got the alert and took the little girl back home and to head over to the base. Then, we take another look at a state, where we find Green Ghost being a photographer and done with her work, and to get the alert as well and to head on to the base. And lastly, we take another look at another state, where two burglars were running away with some bags of cash...and yet Darkwing appearing and stopping them and tying them up for the police officers to take them behind bars...and after that, he's got the alert as well as he goes to his ship that was hidden and to fly over to the base where it is lead to the mountains far away...and so, Darkwing arrive last as he arrives in a huge room where all of the other guardians have arrived already...

Immortal: Darkwing, why did you called us here?

Darkwing: Wait, me??

War-Woman: So none of us alerted the signal then?

Green Ghost: Oh man, what's going on??!

Immortal: I don't know...Come to think of it, where's Omni-

Red Rush: Look out!

Immortal: Huh??

In slow motion and looking at Red Rush's POV, he uses his speed to rush to Immortal, and yet to live him out of the way, knowing that someone was dashing behind him...and trying to attack him from behind and misses...and this person happens to be a hero, and yet this hero is someone the guardians know very well...this hero turns around...and is none other...than Omni-Man himself, who he tried to attack Immortal from behind...

than Omni-Man himself, who he tried to attack Immortal from behind

Everyone were confused and shocked to see what he try to do...and what makes it more confusing and surprising...is that he meant to attack Immortal for sure, and was the one who alerted the signal...

Immortal: Omni-Man?!

War-Woman wasted no time and didn't wanted to know why he is like this, so she rushes him and swings her weapon at him, Omni-Man dodges it, Red Rush at the other hand uses his speed to land punches at Omni-Man and avoiding him away, Darkwing tosses bombs at Omni-Man as they exploded, it didn't do not affect to him at all...Aquarus then blasts his water waves at Omni-Man, which it didn't do nothing to him at all, Omni-Man then rushes to Aquarus to punch him, but misses again as Red Rush moves Aquarus away from him....Red Rush began to land quick punches to Omni-Man...but once he does it again, Omni-Man manages to grab him, and to place both hands onto his head...and to start squeezing him slowly...Red Rush was throwing speed punches towards Omni-Man's chest, and isn't doing nothing at all, Omni-Man Kept squeezing Red Rush's whole face, and the more he squeeze, The more blood Red Rush is losing, and yet one of his eyeballs pop out, hands broken from punching Omni-Man several times and then...Omni-Man squeeze Red Rush's whole face into pieces, and killing him as Omni-Man meant to do it...

War-Woman: NO!!!

Immortal: No!!

Martian Man: Damn you!!

Martian Man stretches his body and ties his whole self up around Omni-Man as Immortal rushes to him and lands a punch to his face...

Immortal: Why have you done this?!

War-Woman swings her weapon and hits Omni-Man, afterwards, Omni-Man freed himself from Martian Man as he rushes to War-Woman, and to slam her face to the ground, letting go of her weapon, he then picks her up from the hair and try killing her, but Darwing tosses more bombs to Omni-Man and dodges them...afterwards, he looked for Darkwing, and yet he felt someone above him as Darkwing was falling towards Omni-Man for a sneak attack...but Omni-Man catches Darkwing from his leg, and to slam him to the ground, and then again and this time splattering his whole head and brains out, killing him as well...afterwards, he tosses him away as Green Ghost catches him, she was terribly shaking and frighten...and to see Omni-Man rushing at her...

Green Ghost: Oh no...

Omni-Man strikes a brutal punch towards Green Ghost's girl, as his punch went through her whole head, killing her...Aquarus again blasts his water waves at Omni-Man, but Omni-Man then uses Green Ghost's body as protection...

Aquarus: Are you alright??!

Martian Man: I lived.

Immortal: Someone must be controlling him! He would never do this!

War-Woman: Regardless...it's him or us.

Immortal: ...I choose us.

And so, War-Woman flies over to Omni-Man and hits him straight to his face with her weapon, Omni-Man bursted blood out his mouth and nose and with an small open wound on his head from that hit, but he manages to recover still and stand up as he goes and lands another punch to War-Woman's face, letting go of her weapon and was sent flying into the air and falling down as Omni-Man catches it and to swing it towards Aquarus, and hitting his whole face and ending up splattering his whole face and brains out as his body drops down to the floor...Martian Man grew angry as he goes and stretches his whole body and tying Omni-Man up again as Immortal and War-Woman started throwing punches at Omni-Man, with those punches they manage to bring him down to his knees, but Omni-Man wasn't giving up as he then grabs Martian Man's blob skin, and ripping it out, which ended up killing Martina Man and frees himself...Immortal try striking more punches at Omni-Man, but Omni-Man quickly throws a quick hard jab towards his gut, as his punch went through his stomach, leaving a huge gaping hole and guts spilling out and blood as Immortal drops down onto his knees, War-Woman charges at Omni-Man, but Omni-Man then grabs her whole face...and to brake her whole neck, twisting her whole face on the opposite direction...and to make it more disturbing, War-Woman was still breathing for a second, and to cough out blood...and to drop down on the floor, dead...Omni-Man was beaten up, bloody nose, mouth, open head, and wounds on his chest...but to finish the job, he approaches to Immortal...as Immortal was hurt bad from the gaping wound Omni-Man gave him...and was still confused and not understanding why Omni-Man is doing this...

Immortal: Wh-Why...Why..!!?

Omni-Man didn't respond...all he did, was swing a chop towards Immortal, and slicing his head off...killing Jim and the rest of the guardians...
.
.
Afterwards, he drops down to his knees, and panted as he felt weak already...and to drop to the ground...and loses unconscious...
.
.
.
What the hell did we just witness to see hear??!

-END OF CHAPTER 4-