Chp.10

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, at GDA, Cecil and his workers were doing one of their own works. Once Cecil started breathing, he started to see his breathe becoming fog, and yet the screens freezing up as well...and he knows that someone is here...

Cecil: I need the room, now.

His workers then exits the room as Cecil and Donald are alone in the room...

Cecil: Well, enlighten me.

Damien DarkBlood suddenly appeared...

Damien: No one ever sure, no one else seen of murders, only guardians, Omni-Man...which means...the murders are one of them.

Cecil: One of them?? There's like tons of villains who don't leave a trace, turn them into smoke, or living a electricity, or only exist in dreams.

Damien: I know...but you don't listen-

Cecil: No you listen! And if you even mention or idiotic thoughts to anyone, and I mean ANYBODY, I'll make sure there the last thoughts you ever had! Now get out...before I send you back to hell myself.

Damien: *growls* Blind old man.

And so, Damien vanishes...

Cecil: Put an surveillance team near Grayson's house.

Donald S-Sir??

Cecil: The killers out there Donald, might decide to finish the job myself.

.
.
.

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was a rainy day, and we happen to be in a cemetery, where the funeral for the guardians of the globe takes place...they are said their prayers to them...

Mary: Are we seriously gonna have to put everyone through this again??

Eve: The big one is for show, but the public can't know where the actual bodies are buried.

Mary: ?.?

(YN): Souvenir Hunters.

Mary: Jesus...

Nolan then gives a speech to everyone about the guardians...

Nolan: I was never part of the guardians, but it was them who welcomed me when I first arrive here on this planet. They were my mentors, my comrades...my friends. They knew the reality of this life...Martian Man was exiled from his own people, War-Woman was from a different age, Darkwing...heh, well he made his own kind of solitude, it was a a rare lucky few of us, who knew someone's path, even rare if they accepted, I hope they would Rest In Peace, but they will rest together...but they aren't alone as you can see...they will be resting with another friend of mines who fight alongside with...and died sadly as well, same death as the guardians...you all may know him as "The Man Of Steel", SuperMan, Clark Kent, he too was a partner and friend to me as well, ever fought together, and saving lives as well...and I sure hope, he's resting more well with the guardians alongside...

Mary then notices to see (YN) upset about Nolan mentioning his father, who died and was murdered too...and to see his tombstone, near the ones that the guardians have planted already for them...Mary then holds his hand to cheer him up, he notices it and to softly smile at Mary....suddenly, a lady was breaking down to tears, and happens to be Red-Rush's beloved one, Olga...she couldn't take it the fact she's lost the one and only love she's ever had in her life...she wanted to see him one more time, but couldn't, and to slip on the ground...

Donald: Olga please, calm down-

Olga: You wouldn't even let me see him...Joseph (Red-Rush) is finally standing still...and I still can't see him...!!