Chp.14

-AUTHOR POV-

So after having a little chat with Damien DarkBlood to not even get any close to Debbie and Mary, Nolan had to make sure that Damien doesn't say anything else to his family about the massacre of the guardians...even SuperMan's death, (YN)'s father, as soon he got home, he started to realize that Debbie is beginning to feel a bit curious and concern about why Nolan has been acting so weird and unsettled, even since the day Mary got her powers....Nolan told her that ever since she gotten her powers...he's been feeling that he doesn't want nothing bad happen to her, just like the guardians...and Debbie feels him, she too didn't want nothing bad happen to Mary, so the two apologies and yet to try to make it up each other, afterwards Mary and (YN) has arrive home from Paris, which they had fun after all, they plan to go somewhere else next time too....
.
.
.
But back with the whole "Massacre with the guardians" Nolan knew a way for to get rid of Damien...is to ask Cecil about it, in other words, lie to him about Damien....after he did, Damien was in Nolan's house, and yet he knew deep down something was up, so he arrives at the house, and yet to leave some evidence for Debbie to know about Nolan being the murder...as he does, he then felt someone spying on him...

Damien: You can come out.

Suddenly....

Cecil: I'm not hiding.

Cecil appeared as he was sitting on the chair...

Damien: Cecil.

Suddenly, Cecil's guards appeared as well, as they were invisible and yet aiming their weapons at Damien...

Cecil: Nolan warned us about you...

Damien: *growls*

And he was right, he knew that Nolan was gonna do something to get rid of him, and yet he was lucky enough to go to his home, hide some evidence for only Debbie to find and have her connect the answers of the murderer...
.
.
.
The next day, Cecil has brought Damien with him to GDA...

Cecil: You know what Donald has found back at your office?

Cecil: Disappointment?

Cecil: Dry blood, not much but enough to run for DNA.

Damien: ...The guardians.

Cecil: Yup.

Damien: Planted, didn't killed guardians. Didn't try to kill Nolan.

Cecil: I know, but I have to do this anyways.

As Cecil and Damien with guards behind him, they arrive in a room with Donald, sitting down with a book on his hands, and on top of that, he's standing on a summoning route for him to go back to hell...

Damien: Why??!

Cecil: Why?? Because you didn't listen to me when I told you to drop the god damn case!

Damien: Criticize me? Destroy the book you need for the ritual centuries ago.

Cecil: The demonias x mortal? Had few of my guys to reconstruct it, utilize the missing words as well. Technology, am I right?

Cecil hands over the ritual words to Donald as Donald stares saying the words repeatedly out loud...

Damien: Why are you protecting him?!

Cecil: See that's the problem with Demons like you, you always see good in evil black and white, I need to keep things gray, so I can find out why he killed the guardians and to stop him, and WHY he killed SuperMan.

The summoning route started to react and causing a wind around Damien...

Damien: Say I see you in hell, but there is much worse place waiting for you!