Chp.8

-AUTHOR POV-

-1 WEEKS LATER-

A week have passed since Nolan got out from the hospital from the "incident" from the murder of the guardians. No one doesn't even know who murder them...not even (YN)'s father's murder as well...but so far, things are going good with him now that he's met Mary, and things so far are going good with them...hanging out, working their studies together, and as for Mary's training of being a hero, Nolan still teaches her as the two were at home, flying above their house as Mary still needs to fight...she rushes to her dad and tries punching him, but misses and Nolan dodging away...

Nolan: Heh, it's not like you're even trying.

Mary goes rushing at him again and tries to swing a powerful punch, but still misses...

Nolan: And now you're trying hard. Slow down, don't hit me where I am, hit me where-

Mary: Gotcha!

Mary then happens to land a punch directly to where Nolan was moving, Nolan was surprised she manage to get him with that punch...

Mary: Haha, thanks for the tip.

Nolan: ...You know, you also learn how to take a hit too.

Nolan rushes to Mary and tried to hit her as well, until...

Debbie: Nolan!

He stopped and to see Debbie outside calling for him, and alongside with her was Cecil...

Nolan: Oh great.

Cecil came to visit and talk to Nolan about something going on in space, he captures an image with the satellite and to see a figure moving so quick, don't know who or what it is, but it keeps coming to earth several times...

Cecil: We picked this up near Mars an hour ago living quick, he's back. 15 minutes till he's breathing our air. I wouldn't ask, Nolan, but with the guardians gone...

Nolan: Ah, don't worry, I'll stop him.

Mary: Who's he??

Debbie: Nolan's been home for a week Cecil, and YOU want to send him to space?! No, no way. He doesn't work for you. He doesn't work for you either way.

Cecil: Got no choice Debbie.

Nolan: Sweetie, it's okay-

Debbie: No Nolan, I can't just-

Mary: I'll go.

Nolan: ...Really?? ...Heh, okay.

Debbie: What??!

Nolan: What? He's not that tough, Mary can take him.

Debbie: Oh. Wonderful, that's your solution??

Mary: Eh, can you define "not that tough"?

Nolan: Just knock some sense into the guy and throw him back where he came from, easy.

Mary: Oh okay...but how do I breathe in space then?