Chp.27

-AUTHOR POV-

-⚠️Warning⚠️-

The following chapter contains a mature sex Lemon chapter, readers have been advised.

That night, Mary fly off to the store to buy whatever she was gonna buy....meanwhile, (YN) then appeared at Mary's house as he walks over to the door and knocks...

(YN): Hello. Mary??

No responds, he rings the doorbell and knocks again...still no answer from her...so he then flies around the house, and yet to notice her window open...he floats towards and yet to see in her room, she isn't there, so he flies in...

(YN): Mary?? *Shes not here? Guess I gotta wait for her outside and-

As he turns around, he then sees floating out the window...

(YN): O-Oh!! Mary.

Mary: Hey (YN).

She enters the room...

(YN): Hey, sorry for coming in your room like that, I didn't here no response from me knocking on the door-

Mary: O-Oh no no, it's fine, your good, it's kids my fault not telling you I went out to get something at the store, hehe. Sorry for not telling you on the phone.

(YN): Heh, nah it's fine, don't worry.

The two stare at each other, softly smiling as Mary then places the bag on the table...and to then walk towards (YN), as she then hugs (YN)...

(YN): You okay?

Mary: Yea...I just...need this, you know...need you with me.

(YN): ...I hear you.

(YN) also wraps his arms around her as he and her were hugging for a sec, afterwards, (YN) slowly began to softly rub his hands behind Mary's back, Mary then slowly started nuzzling her head towards (YN)'s chest...and then, the two then lay eye contact at each other, as they slowly began to get closer and closer, and to lands a kiss together, and yet to start making out, as they do, (YN) then picks Mary up and then to sit down on the bed and Mary sitting on top of his laps and to continue making out, (YN) then slowly slips his hands underneath Mary's shirt, and to reach for her breast, and can feel the softness of it, and made Mary moan when he grabs them both, Mary then backs away from the kiss for a bit, and for her to take off her shirt, and her bra afterwards, and to reveal her breast to (YN) and for her to grab them and love them around...

Mary: Like what you see~

(YN): Heh, absolutely~

(YN) started grabbing one of them, which made Mary moan a little, and then to suck the other as well, Mary moan a little loud from it, (YN) started to suck her breast, and then giving licks on the nips, Mary started to moan and panting as well from the treatment she's getting, holding (YN)'s hair while he kept on pleasuring Mary...(YN) then backs away and yet he and Mary both stare at each other and to again make out again...as they do, Mary then slowly started reaching her hand lower and lower, and to feel (YN)'s member...

Mary: *giggles* Feels like your friend done there is hard~

(YN): Heh, you think~?

Mary: I don't know, I'll have to see it myself~~

Mary then slowly lowers her body, while touching (YN)'s chest, to gut and to reach for his member and to get on her knees, she slowly rubs (YN)'s member, and to then slowly starting to unzip his pants, and then boxers as his member pops out, hard and yet already skin out too...Mary blushes and biting her bottom lip and to slowly stroking his member...