Chp.9 You dont seem to understand...

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

In a another dimension, where the Flaxans live and come from, Omni-Man and SuperBoy arrive at their dimension and to be seeing a city and empire as well here...

Omni-Man: So, this is their home planet...

SuperBoy: Seems like it...but we got company.

The Flaxans started to surround Omni-Man and SuperBoy...

Omni-Man: (YN)...I need your help with this.

SuperBoy: Don't worry, we'll take them down easily and-

Omni-Man: And destroy their home planet as well. Think you can help me with that?

SuperBoy: Destroy their home planet??!

Omni-Man: Yes, is that a problem?

SuperBoy: W-Well yeah, I mean why you want me to help you do that?! Can't we just ask them to not come back and attack Chicago again?! Maybe they can understand and-

Omni-Man: (YN)...

Omni-Man approaches to SuperBoy behind...places his hands onto his shoulders and says...

Omni-Mina: You don't seem to understand son...what if these guys were responsible for your father's death? Think about it (YN)...I mean their the only ones that keep coming to earth, no one else, just them, and hey...you may not know if that big one was the one that killed Clark, your father...my partner.

(YN) thought to himself...maybe Nolan has a point, no other villains, besides the Mauler Twins have invaded Chicago, only the Flaxans...and to think the Flaxan Leader to have an powerful upgrade body like that and managing to take down Invisible...Omni-Man has a point....and from him, that made (YN) grew angry, clenching his both hands, starting down at the Flaxan Leader....and then to rapidly fly and spearing the Flaxan Leader with him and to crash him through lots of buildings...as for Omni-Man, he looks back at the other Flaxans, and says to them...

as for Omni-Man, he looks back at the other Flaxans, and says to them

Omni-Man: And you all don't seem to understand...Earth isn't yours to conquer.

And so, Omni-Man flies towards some of the Flaxans, and to throw brutal punches towards them, killing them and ripping their heads off, and to fly around and started crashing through and destroying their buildings as well...back with SuperBoy, he kept on crashing the Flaxan Leader through building still, until the very last one, the Flaxan Leader was beaten up from the crashes, and yet losing some of its body parts, then flies up to the sky, taking the Flaxan leader with him, and to dive all the way to the ground, and to smashing him to the ground head first, splatting his head and killing the Flaxan leader....afterwards, (YN) felt bad for what he did to it...but then again...he had no choice...for his father's death...and to see blood in his hands of the Flaxan's leader....afterwards, Omni-Man approach to him...

Omni-Man: No time to waste (YN), let's finish this.

(YN): ...Right.

And so, both flew to the sky together, and started to crash through and destroying the buildings together...

Omni-Man and (YN) using their super speed to fly through the civilization, destroying the whole buildings with such exaggerated swagger of American Saiyans, they fly all over the home world of Flaxans, destroying their world with such brutal damag...

Omni-Man and (YN) using their super speed to fly through the civilization, destroying the whole buildings with such exaggerated swagger of American Saiyans, they fly all over the home world of Flaxans, destroying their world with such brutal damage, and especially destroying their satellites as well, even ending up killing the Flaxans, they blow up the cities, destroying, blowing up and creating havoc all over the flaxan's home world...
.
.
.

-HOURS LATER-

Hours later, some surviving Flaxans, who happen to be scientists, happen to be working on their computer technology to create a portal for Omni-Man and SuperBoy, both lifting humongous meteors, and by the looks of them, they seem to grow facial hairs all of the sudden, it felt years for them thinking they were in that dimension for years...but only to seem it only has been hours in real life. Then, the Flaxans manage to open the portal that leads to earth, for them to go home, and so they did. The two fly through the portal, and dropping the meteors to the surviving Flaxans...killing then and their whole planet home...
.
.
.
Later, at Mary's house, both Omni-Man and (YN) arrived at Nolan's house...and Mary surprised and relief to see them okay...

Mary: Dad! (YN)!

She hugs her father first, owning she is happy to see her father okay...afterwards, she approaches to (YN) and is also happily relief he's okay too, she hugs him...and doesn't let go somehow...and (YN) was okay with it...Debbie approaches to Nolan and he and her kiss and hugging together....until the news appeared at the TV, and the news reporter saying....

News Reporter: I-I'm at lost of how I'm gonna report this but...the guardians of the globe...are dead.

On Nolan's perspective...it isn't a bother to him again at all...knowing he's responsible for their deaths...and yet...his eyes were peeled at (YN)....and has seen so much of him back at the dimension, his strength, speed, stamina and chemistry....he knows that he is far stronger like his father...and somehow...it's a problem for Nolan...

-END OF CHAPTER 9-