Chp.11

-AUTHOR POV-

Later that day, (YN) laves his home and to fly off to the hide out where the teen team is taken place for meetings...as he arrive, he then notices to see Atom-Eve there too...

(YN): Oh hey Eve. What you doing here?

Eve: Oh hey (YN), just to get something here.

(YN): Heh, same, forgot my backpack here. Gotta have some notes ready for my study with Mary.

Eve: Ooou Mary you say?? So y'all dating ?

(YN): Heh, not like that. She just needs some help with the final exams, that's all.

Eve: Heh, bummer. You two actually look good together.

(YN): Oh zip it, that's not true.

Eve: No really, seeing you two together always make me think you guys are a couple, but hey, it's alright if you guys aren't together, but as for me, you two would work perfectly good together.

Eve walks away, as (YN) started to have thoughts about what Eve said about him and Mary...which he chuckles about it and goes on looking for his bag...back with Eve, she heads over to the locker and to see someone showering, she ignores it and heads to her locker...suddenly, Dupli-Kate, with a towel around appears out from the shower...

Kate: Eve?? I-I thought you were at the funeral??

Eve: I was, I'd say you should have been there, but it was pretty bleak, Red-Rush's girlfriend had a meltdown and-

Kate: M-Mmph~!

Eve: ...You okay?

Kate: Hiccups.!

Eve then notices the glass window making noises as she goes and checks who's in the shower with Eve...

Eve: Is everything alright?? Who's in there with you?

Kate: W-Wait Eve...

Eve looks in the shower...and is shocked and utterly upset to see who Kate was in the shower...Rex, her boyfriend...

Eve: You piece of shit!

Rex: B-Babe?! W-Wait!

Rex exits the shower with a towel around...

Rex: Eve wait-

Eve: I knew there was a reason why you skipped the funeral!

Rex: Babe just wait a sec-

Eve: Don't even-

She then realizes to see two more copies of Kate exiting from the shower...

Eve: O-Oh god! Are you kidding Kate?! I can't believe this!

Kate: Eve...

Suddenly, (YN) started to approach...

(YN): Eve?? What's wrong, I heard noises and-Woah!

And arrives and yet surprise to see what he's seeing between Rex and Kate...

(YN): ....Oh boy. Did I...miss something here?

Rex: No! Look why the hell are you even here too-

(YN): Came here to get my stuff to study with Mary tomorrow-

Kate: Mary?? But I thought you and Eve are together??

(YN)/Eve: What??!

Kate: I mean, Rex told me that you two are dating now and said you talked about it.