Chp.25

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Omni-Man had a long chain with him, and to start choking SuperBoy with it, SuperBoy try to fight back, but couldn't knowing Omni-Man choking him harder and harder...

Omni-Man: Any last words?!

SuperBoy started coughing and yet try to reply...but couldn't...he felt like he was losing consciousness already again...but won't let that happen again! He then get up while being choked by Omni-Man, who he's shocked that he's as to have some in him left and to then fly and bump into buildings for Omni-Man to let him go, it wasn't working, so he then uses his heat vision to use it against Omni-Man's hand, and yet to slowly injure and burning his hands...

Omni-Man: AAAAARH!!!

Omni-Man manage to let go of SuperBoy, as he quickly turns around, and to strike a vicious punch to Omni-Man's face, and then axe-handing him above his head, dropping him to the ground hard, SuperBoy quickly grabs the chains, and to wrap them around Omni-Man's neck and to start choking him with them, Omni-Man started to fight back, but SuperBoy wouldn't let him go and kept on choking him and wrapping the chains more around him, Omni-Man struggle a lot and a lot as he then started to throw a few back punches to SuperBoy's face, but doesn't bother him at all, SuperBoy then manages to grab Omni-Man's hand, and then to bend his worst, braking his hand, Omni-Man screamed in pain as the pain bothers him a bit, and again struggles again, SuperBoy then picks up a thick glass of broken window, and to stab Omni-Man with towards his chest, Omni-Man kept on struggling and struggling, but SuperBoy wouldn't just let go, he kept on choking him...as he does, he strangled him harder and harder as Omni-Man started to cough out lots of blood, and to seem to slowly began to get weaken as well...

SuperBoy: You'll die for the death of the guardians and my father!!!

SuperBoy chokes Omni-Man harder and harder and to see Omni Man not able to fight back anymore....SuperBoy was about to kill him...
.
.
.
.
Until....

Omni-Man: ....D-D...Debbie....M-....Mary...

Hearing him saying Debbie and Mary's name....(YN) suddenly remembered back then with Mary...when the guardians were killed and buried at the cemetery...when he remembers exactly what Mary said...and can remember the words she said in her mind...

"If my dad was in one of those, I would never be the same...."

"I love my dad, no matter if we argue, I'll still love him, he's the best."

"I never wanna lose him, nor my mom, I love them with all my heart"

After hearing those words from Mary in his mind...he started to rethink himself...

"if I do kill Omni-Man...how would Mary feel about it? I mean...she'll understand I had a reason for-n-no! But I have to, he's a murderer! He killed the guardians and my father!!! I can't....I can't....NRGG!!! Damn it!!!"

And so, he then let's go of Omni-Man, as Omni-Man was able to breathe, as for SuperBoy, he drops the chains on the floor, and to then walk away...and then to drop down to his knees and punch the floor...

SuperBoy: *grunting* Damn it! I just...can't! I can't do it...!

Then...

Omni-Man: ...Why??

SuperBoy: ...Why what?

Omni-Man: ...Why didn't you end it there? You could have the chance to kill me-

SuperBoy: I know! I'll happily take my vengeance on my father against you, but....AAGH!!! But I can't...and don't want to....if I do...what will Mary think of me if I do kill you.

Omni-Man: ...She wouldn't care...not after what I've done to her-

SuperBoy: No, she does care! She still lives you!

Omni-Man: No she don't! Do you really think she'll still love me after the horrible beat down I've given her-

SuperBoy: Yes she does his damn it! I heard it in person! She doesn't care if you guys argue or not or whatever happens to each other, she'll still live you as the father you are! I mean don't you ever think about how she feel towards you?!

Omni-Man then stood quiet for a sec...and then he remembers back at the mountain....as he remember her telling him after what she will have after years without friends and family....she still has him...her father...her only one....Omni-Man then looks at his hands...and to remember her blood on them for the brutal beat downs he's given her....and yet to give off an emotional upset look on his face...

SuperBoy: Tch, the way I'm seeing it right now...you're regretting it, aren't you?

Omni-Man: ...

SuperBoy: Mr.Grayson....can you do me this favor.

Omni-Man: ...What.

SuperBoy: ....I want you to leave this planet.

Omni-Man: Wha-

SuperBoy: Leave this planet now! Seeing your face of regretting every actions you did to me, my father, the guardians, and your own family won't change a single bit! Hell,  even an apology can't fix this fucking mess you made. So the only way for this to end...is for you to get the hell off of this planet...unless you want me to make you.

Omni-Man and SuperBoy glare down at each other...and Omni-Man got up and stood on his feet...and replies...

Omni-Man: Very well then...I'll leave right now...but (YN)...can you do this favor for me as well?

SuperBoy: ....

Omni-Man: ....Tell Mary and Debbie...that I'll miss them, and I'll always love them no matter what....and....I'm sorry.

SuperBoy stood quiet...and slowly turns his back around...

SuperBoy: ...Get the hell off the planet.

Omni-Man stood quiet...and then to look up to the sky...and to fly off to space....and then to never come back to earth ever again...and then to see drops of water falling aside him...knowing that he can tell Omni-Man shed tears of regret....
.
.
.
After he left, SuperBoy looks up and then to not see him anymore...and so to see one of Cecil's airships arriving at the city, as SuperBoy quickly flies off back to GDA HQ and to go and check on Mary and Debbie...

-END OF CHAPTER 25-